Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Troy. Your reputation is well known! Here's my VIN: 7338XX

Delivered at League City, TX location. Delivery date was scheduled for 3/31 but they called and save early delivery on the 27th.

Specs​

Full Self-Driving Capability
Autopilot
Black Premium Interior
Ultra Red (PR01)
18’’ Photon Wheels
Long Range All-Wheel Drive
Here is mine, picked up yesterday and switched to black at 7am, got VIN at 7:30am, pickup at 4pm.
VIN: 7342XX

IMG_7194.jpg
IMG_7171.jpg

View attachment 1034231
Aaandddd switching to white exterior and black interior. Not worth the wait :(
IMG_2363.jpeg

One and the same! Delivery scheduled for tomorrow!

Edit: If there’s a white interior car avail tomorrow i’m cutting the supercharger cable🙄. In all seriousness, being pushed this far out was my limit from the beginning. I was really hoping for an EOQ push, but wasn’t willing to wait any longer. Life goes on. Good thing it’s a lease. - Hopefully the convo is different in 36 months;)

Last edited:
View attachment 1034323
One and the same! Delivery scheduled for tomorrow!
….fomo ran out and I switched it back to white/black. I’ll still be satisfied; now I know for the next order. It IS my luck that white interiors will be available when I get a black interior. You’re welcome if that happens

Last edited:
It saddens me to do this but I switched to Black Int/White Paint (white on white previously). I'm not at a point to wait until mid-june for the car. I went to my local showroom yesterday to sit in the cabin of the white interior model 3 they had in the store and even though I've wanted white for a long time, I weirdly wasn't a fan of the white vinyl wrapping around below the LED light bar around the front dash. Don't get me wrong, I might be on corium, but when I sat in the drivers seat I realized it wasn't like "YES I HAVE TO GET THIS NO DOUBT". Either way, good luck everyone else with your orders, I've officially caved!

Had the white seats installed today.
I think they turned out very nice.
Couldn’t wait any longer for Tesla.

View attachment 1034369View attachment 1034370
actually looks pretty good. I like the you'll have the alcantara/cloth material for the door panel of the black interior. I like that more than the vegan leather on the whites. can you take a picture of a close up to How's the perforated seats?

Reactions: zoomer0056