Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For my part, I'm honestly fine with the delays on the White interior at this point. With the (hopefully imminent) announcement and opening of orders for the M3 Ludicrous, if they are indeed offering FSD for Q2 orders, I'm switching!
Of course, all that's happened so far is I've read STORIES they are doing FSD Transfer offers again (Q2), but zero evidence of it on their website. All seems to step from a Tweet from Sawyer Merritt. He was right about the Q1 offer, but it's been a few days and Tesla's website still says zip about a Q2 offer.

Hello everyone, remember months ago when I said that orders would be coming in at June? Well I have just gotten word that white interior orders aren't even being made in USA. Believe it, don't believe it, I truly don't care. Truth of the matter is, you're still here waiting. I have gotten word that the white interiors will eventually be pushed out after June. Other sources are saying we'd have to wait a full year until Tesla gets it together but hey, one can hope. This car was released early January, now we're hoping at the very best it arrives in June. Say what you will to my post, it's not going to change the fact that you're going to wait until late summer.

Now, I suggest every person reading this to reach out to Tesla and prompt a response. This is unfair and needs to be addressed. It is being swept under the rug and kept under wraps. No transparency or communication on Teslas end. Why do you think that is? Because thousands of people are quietly waiting instead of being livid with Tesla and reaching out to them demanding answers. This needs to be addressed on the NEWS. Every news outlet should get a hold of this to hold Tesla accountable. Until they are forced to give us answers. So, to conclude, instead of responding to me with negativity, pick up your local news station and tell them. Or wait endlessly for a car you wish you can get, but won't.

Hello everyone, remember months ago when I said that orders would be coming in at June? Well I have just gotten word that white interior orders aren't even being made in USA. Believe it, don't believe it, I truly don't care. Truth of the matter is, you're still here waiting. I have gotten word that the white interiors will eventually be pushed out after June. Other sources are saying we'd have to wait a full year until Tesla gets it together but hey, one can hope. This car was released early January, now we're hoping at the very best it arrives in June. Say what you will to my post, it's not going to change the fact that you're going to wait until late summer.

Now, I suggest every person reading this to reach out to Tesla and prompt a response. This is unfair and needs to be addressed. It is being swept under the rug and kept under wraps. No transparency or communication on Teslas end. Why do you think that is? Because thousands of people are quietly waiting instead of being livid with Tesla and reaching out to them demanding answers. This needs to be addressed on the NEWS. Every news outlet should get a hold of this to hold Tesla accountable. Until they are forced to give us answers. So, to conclude, instead of responding to me with negativity, pick up your local news station and tell them. Or wait endlessly for a car you wish you can get, but won't.
I posted a nicely worded question in the Tesla Investor Relations section of their web site. Beyond that, any contact suggestions? SA's are worthless, they seem to know less than we do (at least mine).

Telsa seems to be very adept at hiding any ways to directly contact them (other than the SA's).

Reactions: GuyFromAz
I posted a nicely worded question in the Tesla Investor Relations section of their web site. Beyond that, any contact suggestions? SA's are worthless, they seem to know less than we do (at least mine).

Telsa seems to be very adept at hiding any ways to directly contact them (other than the SA's).
I don't think any of us "mere mortals" could get in to someone to answer with any meaning behind it. An influencer site like Teslarati, Electrek, someone on X with clout (Sawyer Merritt) could pull it off. But the rest of us are just gonna get Service Advisors or online Chat reps who aren't in the know, and will only provide their personal guesses.

Reactions: kmrnt
Yep, I expect the next (decent) update would be on the investor call. Should at least give us insight into production #s. As of now we only have a guess from Troy, at 60-70%. Sawyer and others have acknowledged the white int. production issue, so it isn’t a secret and I’m sure their IR team will make some info available during the call.

Yep, I expect the next (decent) update would be on the investor call. Should at least give us insight into production #s. As of now we only have a guess from Troy, at 60-70%. Sawyer and others have acknowledged the white int. production issue, so it isn’t a secret and I’m sure their IR team will make some info available during the call.
One can only hope my friend. But by the looks of it, and judging by past issues, it won't be addressed. But hey, we can do nothing but hope. Also another thing to keep in mind, besides clarity on their behalf, even if they give us an answer as to what is going on, that's still unacceptable that we have to wait so long without any compensation. I ordered on Jan 10, and got pushed back week after week, after month. Why promise us a delivery date window if you can't deliver? False advertising if you ask me. The SA also said "if you get your car before the end of march we'll give you charging miles for free" i believe it was 5,000 someone can correct me if im wrong. What do we get now? Nothing. I get harassed by SA's texting me about switching over to a Model Y or a SRM3 instead. Ridiculous.

Off the subject TheHandyMech, what happed to your assigned VIN for white interior on 2/29?

Tesla says no adjustments can be made. And these are within spec.
Looks like complete *sugar*.
Brand new car.
Crooked as a dogs dick in two spots.
I’m going to researching sending it back over and over until it qualifies for a lemon case.

View attachment 1036843View attachment 1036844
If that is your only problem, don't worry about it. They are all off a little bit.

… source?

It’s my understanding that FSD is run on hardware 3 and they need to add a simulation so that hardware 4 can run it. Highland has hardware 4.
Not true. FSD runs on both HW3 and HW4. S and X (and I think Chinese and German Y???) have shipped with HW4 for a while. Elon said FSD 12 software is currently optimized for HW3 so they are emulating it on HW4. All that means is that the updated hardware computer and cameras aren't being fully utilized at this time. New cars like Cybertruck and Highland 3 need to be trained on their specific characteristics, so Tesla is doing that now and will enable FSD soon.

Reactions: jiren and evfangirl
Don't worry about it, don't believe anything Im saying, just enjoy waiting. Argue me all you people want, its not changing the fact that its April 9 and no white interiors being made. Cant argue with the facts ;)

My source is, have fun waiting a year. I'll be back in May to laugh some more, then be back in June and laugh some more as everyone here argues me lmao

"we've been waiting almost 5 months, do you have a source?" 😂😂😂😂😂😂 argue, argue, argue, but it wont change the facts of you waiting. No one is getting their car, anytime soon. Call BS to what Im saying i really dont care, doesnt change the fact that youre still waiting 🤣🤣🤣🤣😘
Asking about your source is not arguing with the facts, it's just out of curiosity I guess

Don't worry about it, don't believe anything Im saying, just enjoy waiting. Argue me all you people want, its not changing the fact that its April 9 and no white interiors being made. Cant argue with the facts ;)

My source is, have fun waiting a year. I'll be back in May to laugh some more, then be back in June and laugh some more as everyone here argues me lmao

"we've been waiting almost 5 months, do you have a source?" 😂😂😂😂😂😂 argue, argue, argue, but it wont change the facts of you waiting. No one is getting their car, anytime soon. Call BS to what Im saying i really dont care, doesnt change the fact that youre still waiting 🤣🤣🤣🤣😘
shoot @Grumpymech, Last week you were calling everyone names. Coming right back with the heat 😂. Before you posted, two other people have already brought up that they were getting pushed back. So we already heard. No one is arguing but you lol.