Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder who is going to have to eat these costs if I don't get my car by then.
"You" is the answer to that question. Your state wont care, and Tesla delivery dates are estimates. No one is paying your or anyone elses costs for anything because the car didnt deliver on time.

The Tesla order agreement spells this out, though:

(relevant part from page 1)

Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 2.12.53 PM.png

(no I dont work for Tesla, no I dont have any contacts or other information around this topic of vehicle delivery etc, I am just a regular end user like everyone else. I also understand peoples frustration, but am trying to provide information so that people dont think they have some monetary recourse or other because they miss some date due to their car estimated delivery slipping. There isnt one.)

was
Tesla says no adjustments can be made. And these are within spec.
Looks like complete *sugar*.
Brand new car.
Crooked as a dogs dick in two spots.
I’m going to researching sending it back over and over until it qualifies for a lemon case.

View attachment 1036843View attachment 1036844
that is wild, looks nothing like mine. Whats the manufacture date?

Attachments

• IMG_6280.jpeg
    IMG_6280.jpeg
    456.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6279.jpeg
    IMG_6279.jpeg
    447.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6276.jpeg
    IMG_6276.jpeg
    395.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6275.jpeg
    IMG_6275.jpeg
    449.3 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: catxi
FSD coming in right now! V12.3.4
Hi @scooter62, or anyone who’s purchased and registered a Ultra Red car. I got it done yesterday at the DMV and was surprised to see on the Certificate of Vehicle Registration my car listed as color LGT. Is that legit or the person made a mistake? I’ll be calling them but wanted to check with others here.
Thanks.

Reactions: zoomer0056
had to update the sheet from a few weeks ago -- people really messed it up!!!
so if you made any changes recently, you need to go in and make those changes again, had to go back to april 3rd to find a proper sheet....