Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys, long time no talk! I’ve had my new 3 for about 3 months now. I started noticing these random white patches in my ambient lighting. Do any of you know what this is? Is it cracked? Have other people experienced this?
Hello everyone! Long time no talk too! Came back here to show this weird new issue I got with my ambient lighting alignment. I've had my M3 for a month now and my ambient was perfectly aligned on day of delivery. Just about 2 days ago I notice it becoming unaligned. The only explanation I came up with is that the weather has gotten pretty hot on the day I noticed the misalignment. Wth do I do with this? I tried nudging the door to realign it but I don't have enough force.
Attached image is a pic of ambient light alignment on Delivery day and second is the one taken today with the misalignment.
As for your post, Sydney, I got my windows tinted too and have not noticed any discoloration in my light. Looks like maybe water or something got into your light strip?

Hello everyone! Long time no talk too! Came back here to show this weird new issue I got with my ambient lighting alignment. I've had my M3 for a month now and my ambient was perfectly aligned on day of delivery. Just about 2 days ago I notice it becoming unaligned. The only explanation I came up with is that the weather has gotten pretty hot on the day I noticed the misalignment. Wth do I do with this? I tried nudging the door to realign it but I don't have enough force.

As for your post, Sydney, I got my windows tinted too and have not noticed any discoloration in my light. Looks like maybe water or something got into your light strip?
Attached images (1) delivery day (2) night of dd with lights on (3&4) current unaligned

Attachments

• IMG_6442.jpeg
    IMG_6442.jpeg
    610.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6457.jpeg
    IMG_6457.jpeg
    282.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6685.jpeg
    IMG_6685.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6684.jpeg
    IMG_6684.jpeg