Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD: Jan 10, 2024

LR/SG/WH interior/19” Nova
Oakland CA
Told them I’d pick up in Fremont if that would be faster…. (No repsonse)

EDD1: 02/15 - 02/29
EDD2: 02/25 - 03/24
EDD3: 03/25 - 03/31
EDD4: 04/05 - 05/03

Dollars spent on rentals: $$$$$

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
When was your last update? If it was in the last few days then there is hope for it this month.

Don’t understand how they have the Audacity to set EDD windows staring and ending at exact dates, like they have a plan!
I had to reply to this. The Ceylons also "had a plan", and it was just admitted by the show runner from 25 years ago that they never did. It just sounded cool. The writers thought they'd figure one out, but they never did. So you have to ask... Is Elon a cylon?

Anyway, I've been lurking on the main thread. Now that there's a dedicated white interior thread, I'll throw my hat in the ring.

Order date 7 Feb
LR red, white 18"
EDD changes..
March April
April May
On March 3rd it changed to April 19 to May 24
And hasn't changed since then.

This is my 3rd Tesla. I waited 6 months for my 2022 LR S, so this doesn't seem too bad to me. I had actually ordered a 2021 and it took so long I finally got a 2022. Ha!
I'm trading in my wife's 2023 SR 3 red with white 18", so I don't mind if it takes a while as we both like her current car. I'm here for as long as it takes.

Maybe it'll take so long that the white interior folks get US produced batteries so we can get the IRA credit. That could be a 2025. Who knows...

Hang in there kids...

Honestly I caved and just got the black interior, it’s ****ing fantastic. If i want white seats ill get covers that don’t obstruct the airbags. I needed a car and it’s my first tesla and i’m in love

I took your advice and I ended up doing the same thing this morning :)

I called sales and the guy I talked to said the delivery estimate for my white interior would be May 8, which is longer than I'm willing to wait. I ended up getting matched to a SG LR with black interior and nova wheels that should be ready for delivery as soon April 9th!

Best of luck to everyone waiting :)

Attachments

• IMG_1084.jpg
    IMG_1084.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 11
Anyway, I've been lurking on the main thread. Now that there's a dedicated white interior thread, I'll throw my hat in the ring.

Order date 7 Feb
LR red, white 18"
EDD changes..
March April
April May
On March 3rd it changed to April 19 to May 24
And hasn't changed since then.

This is my 3rd Tesla. I waited 6 months for my 2022 LR S, so this doesn't seem too bad to me. I had actually ordered a 2021 and it took so long I finally got a 2022. Ha!
I'm trading in my wife's 2023 SR 3 red with white 18", so I don't mind if it takes a while as we both like her current car. I'm here for as long as it takes.

Maybe it'll take so long that the white interior folks get US produced batteries so we can get the IRA credit. That could be a 2025. Who knows...

Hang in there kids...
True!
This is my second Tesla as well, and I had to wait a while for the first one. The only difference is that , back then, they didn’t keep pushing and pulling EDD windows by days, and I expected that there would be months wait.
My 2020M3 has white interior and in good shape,and like you I can wait….
I just feel bad for folks who are paying for rental cars, or have to alter their financial plans,and so on…

OD: Jan 10, 2024

RWD/WH/WH interior/19" Nova
Miami, FL

EDD1: FEB - March
EDD2: 03/01 - 03/29
EDD3: 04/09 - 05/14

I hate to admit it, but I will wait the summer (if I have to) for the white interior. It's extreme delayed gratification, lol!

I'd have to drive my minivan for the summer (which I'd prefer not to), but 🤷‍♀️. If the delays are past early August. I won't wait.

I completely understand people who switch. I would, but I'm a stay at home mom who really only goes to the gym, karate, school pick-up and the grocery store for the most part, lol. Plus, the car will be used in a small town in Pennsylvania. We are licensed in Florida (we have a home and business there), thus the Miami pick-up requirement. I will have to drive it up to PA from FL. I'm kinda looking forward to it!

The white interior makes things open, bright and airy.

Welcome to the forum. Some of us even have our eyes crossed!👀
I'd cross everything if I could. lol.

Like others have said, I'm holding out for white no matter how long it takes. I can't do a glass roof and black interior here in South Carolina in the summer.

Besides, as much as I want the car sooner, this just lets me add more to the DP to get the monthlies lower. So... silver lining, I guess? :D

Reactions: jiren and Whitezoid
I'd cross everything if I could. lol.

Like others have said, I'm holding out for white no matter how long it takes. I can't do a glass roof and black interior here in South Carolina in the summer.

Besides, as much as I want the car sooner, this just lets me add more to the DP to get the monthlies lower. So... silver lining, I guess? :D
Yes, I have a 2020 M3 white interior. It still puts a smile on my face every time I get in.
It doesn’t feel like any “ordinary” car.
So I am holding out for white as well, and will not switch. No white, no deal!

Reactions: catxi and GuyFromAz
Thought I'd commiserate here with everyone after lurking in the other waiting room the past few weeks...

OD: 3/21 (1st Tesla/EV here)
LR | Deep Blue Metallic | White | Photons
EDD 1: May-June
EDD 2: June 12-30 (as of yesterday)

1000005910.png

Looks like my delivery will be part of the end of Q2 push, but I hope it means everyone with order dates before mine will get their cars first. It also allows plenty of time for me to consider jumping up to the Ludicrous, whenever that gets announced.

Scheduled some PTO around delivery for a road trip - now just trying to contain my excitement until then 😆 Everyone else, hang in there!

Reactions: Whitezoid
Scheduled some PTO around delivery for a road trip - now just trying to contain my excitement until then 😆 Everyone else, hang in there!

I have to go to Charlotte, NC to get mine, which is around 170 miles away, so I'll be scheduling PTO myself. It's a little nerve wracking when you need to give adequate notice for time off, but the dates change. So far, I'm still just showing the May - June range since I just ordered a week ago and haven't yet received my VIN, but I'm already anticipating a push based on everyone else's experiences so far.

Thought I'd commiserate here with everyone after lurking in the other waiting room the past few weeks...

OD: 3/21 (1st Tesla/EV here)
LR | Deep Blue Metallic | White | Photons
EDD 1: May-June
EDD 2: June 12-30 (as of yesterday)

View attachment 1036288

Looks like my delivery will be part of the end of Q2 push, but I hope it means everyone with order dates before mine will get their cars first. It also allows plenty of time for me to consider jumping up to the Ludicrous, whenever that gets announced.

whoa! this is the latest edd i’ve seen. hold on there comrade, that blue looks rather nice.

I have to go to Charlotte, NC to get mine, which is around 170 miles away, so I'll be scheduling PTO myself. It's a little nerve wracking when you need to give adequate notice for time off, but the dates change. So far, I'm still just showing the May - June range since I just ordered a week ago and haven't yet received my VIN, but I'm already anticipating a push based on everyone else's experiences so far.
Oh man, that's quite a hike to take delivery, but it'll be awesome driving back 😁 Safe to assume your EDD will update to sometime in June also. Hopefully there'll be some new delivery incentives to take advantage of between now and then. I'll gladly take some free supercharging miles 😅