Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It appears that the system is gone totally gaga!😵‍💫
IMG_1953.jpeg

Last edited:
Wondering if they made just one batch of white interiors (the ones getting VINs), and then found a new supply chain problem, with all the date moves today.
nah i think the flood gates are open. i’m sure a lot of people not ok here or other social sites have got their vins too. this next working week we will see lots of early orders here get a vin

Yeah I'm just as baffled as everyone else here.

Order date 1/8/24
Had to reconfigure to new model on 1/11/24
EDD updated this morning to July 4th - August 15th

LR Black exterior / white interior / photons Michigan.

How does a 1/8/24 order get me pushed to the furthest delivery window??

Last edited:
What's funny is, if these updated EDD's are actually accurate. According to the Tesla website order page, you could essentially order a white interior model 3 today, and get it around the same time people who ordered 5 months earlier get theirs. You will pay a little more, but at least you did not have the 5 months wait. *** Edit - Or they may get theirs before you ***

Reactions: LobsterLover
When my EDD moved out to the July - August timeframe on 4/10, I changed my order to a black interior. With no updated EDD or VIN in the next 10 days and notices of white interior VINs, I changed back to a white interior on 4/20. Today, my EDD updated from July 7 - Aug 18 to Apr 29 - May 27, close to the EDD I had gotten back in early March!

Reactions: jiren and SammmyG
Wondering if they made just one batch of white interiors (the ones getting VINs), and then found a new supply chain problem, with all the date moves today.
Gotta say I had a nightmare about that Friday. I know they made a handful at the very beginning and those went to show rooms. Then I dreamed they made another handful then stopped again and we were all left hanging again