Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The most important thing is that you call Tesla with your RN and:

1) make sure order all set up correctly - i.e. Zenith as leasing co, you as the named person on the order
2) make sure there's no blocker for matching. If you put in a requested delivery date on your order with Zenith, they will have put that on the RN which *prevents* matching before that date. This is really problematic with Tesla's quarterly cycle as it can mean you miss out on matching and end up having to wait till the *next* quarter.

Be aware that if you remove the blocker it's feasible you could get matched to a car in September! So obviously leave the blocker on if you're ok to wait anyway.

Can't comment on the winter tyres point but surely for safety they can't say no!

Thanks for the advice, very helpful. Contacted the lease company to get the RN, but it turns an email was missed on my company side. Lesson learned and I will keep following up until I get confirmation of the RN. Might be 3-4 months after all.

Reactions: bhav
I ordered a model 3 24th July with Octopus, I have chased them every week since for some sort of number to give to EO to get my charger on order. I received an RN today stating the order date was 7th August (assume they waited for the two week cool off period) but it also shows a ‘no delivery before 7th august’ which I thought was odd. My reservation also shows. £990 delivery and registration fee, this is he first I’ve heard of such a thing, I have emailed them but anyone else had such a charge?

super useful thank you :)

I called them to confirm specs and delivery details - all OK. She also surprised me and said a VIN was allocated on 8th of august, so i should expect the car end sept.

Oddly the VIN suggests the car was built in the US. Now to start researching shipments to see if i can work out what ship my tesla's on!!

well that isn’t fair.

• Funny
Reactions: chamsters
After spending what seems like months looking at potential leases I decided to do it directly through Tesla. Probably not an option if you're using a work scheme, but seemed to make sense to cut out the middle man. Ordered a blue SR+ on Jul 30th, pick up is on Sep 4th.

Tesla's min lease is 10,000 miles per annum, which 3rd party lease companies seem to bump up the price quite a bit for when you search for quotes. It's probably more than I need, 8K would have been sufficient, but it's a good safety net I guess.

My leasing company (NHS FS) never asked me for my Tesla account, and I’m assuming that when my M3 arrives, it’ll be a contactless delivery. So how is it going to be transferred for the App and Supercharging if they don’t know my account or I can’t ask them to link it? That concerning anyone, or has someone had their delivery recently and know how it works?