Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The guy who got the VIN 3 days after ordering probably just lucked out with a cancellation after the car was on the way to the same delivery center where they would eventually have gotten theirs anyways.

Worst part about seeing that was it's exactly the spec on my order. :D

Anywho, first post in here, so:

OD: 20Jan22 M3LRAWD, DBM, 18"Aero, Black int, no FSD
CDD: "March"
EDD1: 1 March - 31 March
EDD2: 24 February - 24 March

If they yoink me around with the delivery date, I actually have a scheduled delivery date for a P*2 of 17 May and a preorder on an i4 eDrive40 placed last year.
😈
I'll only keep one of them, so the race to get my $$$ is officially on.

The guy who got the VIN 3 days after ordering probably just lucked out with a cancellation after the car was on the way to the same delivery center where they would eventually have gotten theirs.

Worst part about seeing that was it's exactly the spec on my order. :D

Anywho:
OD: 20Jan22 M3LRAWD, DBM, 18"Aero, Black int, no FSD

Oh, and on a fun side note, I had a 6-50 adapter (I've got a welder which uses that plug type) in my cart while I was waiting for fobs to come back in stock. They showed up, and even though the adapter had gone out of stock in the week while I was waiting, somehow, it was still sent on Sunday with the fob. Shweet.

Yeah, that would explain it.

They dont do a good job on communicating that sadly..
how do u know that the profile is complete? Below is what shows in mine.

1644401005308.png

My completed section shows below regarding payment info. Is this complete? This was input by my SA once i told him the estimated financed amount and downpayment
1644401100215.png

how do u know that the profile is complete? Below is what shows in mine.

View attachment 766811

My completed section shows below regarding payment info. Is this complete? This was input by my SA once i told him the estimated financed amount and downpayment
View attachment 766812
Did you already start the finance process ? My SA asked me to start. But I’m reluctant to start until I see a VIN