Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When they tint the rear glass, it should cover the whole piece of glass. That's how mine is done. In one piece as well.
I’ve definitely seen where they don’t cover the whole glass, but not sure how much different the price is
Curious if anyone in SoCal is interested in PPF / Ceramic? We have a group buy going and would love to get a couple more folks in the mix to hit the price break with Sticker City. They're booking out to mid/late July now, so if anyone is taking delivery soon:) I'm taking delivery tomorrow and getting the work done in July.

DM me if interested!
I’d be interested but my EDD isn’t until Late August :(

Out of general curiosity I have a question for those who have VIN’s or have taken recent delivery in the 280x-290x range. I know it’s been brought up a few times and it seemed like there was a pattern of the final 10,000 ish around the end of a month getting the Premium lights versus the Global Matrix. Is that happening again this month or did Tesla figure that out? I plan on taking my car whenever I get vin with whatever headlights it comes with, not a big deal for me but I’m just curious if the pattern is continuing. It seems like it has stopped but I could also just be missing it in the flurry of activity lately.
Vin in sig- while I don’t have the car yet, SA confirmed I have everything.

VIN Assigned!!! 274xxx

Received a text message at 2:35PM today. Phone call 10 minutes later. They said I could pick up tomorrow or Monday at the Highland Park SC near Chicago (originally scheduled at Libertyville). I selected Monday since I needed to change from cash to finance, get insurance lined up, etc... I checked the app multiple times today and all day it showed a EDD of July 4 - August 1. I'm not sure if someone rejected the vehicle or declined it to push out their delivery to July to take advantage of the Illinois EV tax rebate (which I don't get in WI). I'll probably text my SA to see if they can offer any insight, but I doubt they will divulge any information.

I'm not sure if someone rejected the vehicle or declined it to push out their delivery to July to take advantage of the Illinois EV tax rebate (which I don't get in WI). I'll probably text my SA to see if they can offer any insight, but I doubt they will divulge any information.
It is probably rejecting the car to get the tax advantage but that VIN range right now and you getting assigned it instantly is a sign that it was rejected for some reason. You are probably fine especially given the tax circumstances in Illinois, but look the car over carefully.

VIN Assigned!!! 274xxx

Received a text message at 2:35PM today. Phone call 10 minutes later. They said I could pick up tomorrow or Monday at the Highland Park SC near Chicago (originally scheduled at Libertyville). I selected Monday since I needed to change from cash to finance, get insurance lined up, etc... I checked the app multiple times today and all day it showed a EDD of July 4 - August 1. I'm not sure if someone rejected the vehicle or declined it to push out their delivery to July to take advantage of the Illinois EV tax rebate (which I don't get in WI). I'll probably text my SA to see if they can offer any insight, but I doubt they will divulge any information.
Nice!! Congrats!

Reactions: ehartfiel
I'm actually currently traveling in a different state than where I want to register the car. I'll have to lean on my SA to help me figure out the best course of action. I wasn't expecting a delivery until late Aug early Sep, which would work better since I will be back home from traveling.

I'm actually currently traveling in a different state than where I want to register the car. I'll have to lean on my SA to help me figure out the best course of action. I wasn't expecting a delivery until late Aug early Sep, which would work better since I will be back home from traveling.
I wish you the best. Tesla is playing games right now as I'm in a similar situation. My edd goes from early July 2 week window back to aug-sept every couple of days. There is likely a lot of error going on due to this end of quarter push.

Reactions: AMV_
VIN Assigned!!! 274xxx

I did not receive a call. Did you finance or cash?

Reactions: guerro
Ordered RWD on 5/13 and changed to LR on 6/23. My DD has stayed the same (10/23-12/18).

Two questions:
1) LR had a quicker DD when I ordered on 5/13. Is it possible my DD will bump up w/ 6/23 LR order, or is it as if I ordered the LR on 6/23 with my 5/13 position no longer honoured?

2) I ordered Blue in hopes of a quicker delivery (and it’s my favourite paint). If I were to order a LR today Blue is estimated two months earlier than the free colours. Will Blue possibly translate to a quicker DD on my order change?

I’m in Toronto, Canada area. Cheers!

Ordered RWD on 5/13 and changed to LR on 6/23. My DD has stayed the same (10/23-12/18).

Two questions:
1) LR had a quicker DD when I ordered on 5/13. Is it possible my DD will bump up w/ 6/23 LR order, or is it as if I ordered the LR on 6/23 with my 5/13 position no longer honoured?

2) I ordered Blue in hopes of a quicker delivery (and it’s my favourite paint). If I were to order a LR today Blue is estimated two months earlier than the free colours. Will Blue possibly translate to a quicker DD on my order change?

I’m in Toronto, Canada area. Cheers!
I originally ordered a RWD on Feb 17 and as of last week the EDD was showing Aug to Sept. I changed it to an LR and the color blue on 6-23 and my EDD updated a day later to July 2-16.