Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nothing in the previous statement at all indicates that.

When Tesla moved to vision only those of us that ordered in Q4'21 - Q1'22 also had to click agree and accept that our cars would come without radar.

I had called Tesla and the agent did say that 2023 models will not be equipped with USS sensors. They would not confirm for me if my vehicle would be a 2023 unit even though I don’t as yet have a VIN assigned.

Have been waiting since June for my new M3LR (white/black/aero/AP). Original EDD was December - January. After a few weeks it changed to April - June 2023, but since a week or three it went from November - January to 10 November - 26 November. Was beyond stoked.

Yesterday it changed to April - June 2023 again. Tesla rep had no clue.
They bounce back and forth a lot early days. It all depends on your location and build

They bounce back and forth a lot early days. It all depends on your location and build
True, but the weird part is that I’ve had the same EDD for 3 months, but then it all started being more specific. Two weeks later and it was back to being as unspecific as it was in the beginning.

Now the car I ordered in June has an EDD of April - June 2023, yet when I configure the exact same car through the website it gives me January - March 2023.

Hmm yeah that's too bad...seeing it gets my hope up.

Farewell 363***, make someone happy.
1665778276255.png

Reactions: Gydgyxgocgk
So I started a little experiment today. I bought acceleration boost after driving the car for 5 weeks normal. I'm going to use it today and tomorrow and then return it to see if I notice a difference. It's hard to say right now but I have noticed that acceleration just feels smoother. The car was always fast but now I tap the accelerator and all of a sudden I'm at 40mph from stop almost instantly. Like I said the car doesn't feel like a race car but accelerating just feels a bit smoother. Will post my updates...