Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Done. I don't have updated delivery info, still updating daily now says 11/24-11/30. I hope thats still right. But am bracing myself for it to be just beyond that window...

Thanks! I'm hoping a bunch of us start seeing the AWD LR's in the next week to 10 days. I bet you're a week out, just guessing.

I'll have to wait for mine to go to Kansas City and then be transported to me so it will be a bit slower. Still on VIN watch here. Good luck.

I saw my vin by logging in to the website... didn't receive any communication from Tesla.... tho I will call them today to see if they have more info now.

OMG - now I am checking every 5 minutes! My F5 key will wear out!

NJ delivery - ordered September but then rejected a 2020 VIN so heaven/Elon only know where I am in the queue!

Exciting! Now that you have the car and can charge it to 80%+... once charged:

Take those two pictures! In quick succession, one in "Distance" display, and one in "Energy" display, then go to Energy -> Consumption screen and take pictures:

1) Distance Display Mode => Capture remaining rated miles/km, Recent efficiency, and Projected Range. All THREE numbers.
2) Energy Display Mode => Capture % remaining, Recent efficiency, and Projected Range. All THREE numbers.

Ideally all the numbers, except for %, in each picture are three significant figures, and this is done at as high an SoC as possible (no need for 100%).

Doing in km display mode is better than miles due to better precision.

Also clarify/confirm exactly which vehicle you have...this is LR AWD waiting room, so I assume not Performance.

For science!!! (To determine capacity and constant of 2021 Model 3 (AWD?).)

Told few minutes ago that my EU 2021 LR will be home delivered wednesday or friday, i'm gone do that check and report it.

EU Tesla, rather then have the projected range based on WLTP, have it based on the EPA figures, in kms, so it should be an indication also for US cars.

And fit my OBDLink to look in Scan my Tesla app. to have a better look on the battery numbers.

But as i've said below, i should have a 77 kWh battery and not a 82 kWh. I'm curious to see what numbers will turn from SMT.

E3D & E5D for Model 3 LR 2021 - Battery mess

Ah, a very large batch of LR 2021, the first arrived in EU with RCC Antwerpen, included mine, have not working side cameras and Tesla asked most of us to accept the car as it is with a reserved ranger intervention. I'm expecting 2 weeks to get all those spare parts from US....

Reactions: AlanSubie4Life
My VIN was just assigned sometime in the last 30 mins since my previous refresh! I can see my MVPA now as well.

Blue/black LR AWD w 18” wheels and FSD in Portland, OR. Ordered in September but delayed delivery after the first match on Sep 23.

Website changed for delivery to dec 9th. No vin or anything though. Weird.

Attachments

• 63710537-0E66-4B86-84BA-DC1C1E488E28.jpeg
    63710537-0E66-4B86-84BA-DC1C1E488E28.jpeg
    163.7 KB · Views: 75
I called Tesla to update financing info and they said the car is indeed off the production line and waiting to be assigned to a truck.

No delivery date yet. My account doesn’t show any estimates at all, and hasn’t since I put my order on hold in Sep. They said the delivery team should reach out to me probably by the end of the week to set it up. Also, my account still shows an image of a 2020 Model 3 with chrome trim! (But I obv have a 2021 car since it was just built and the VIN has an “M”.)

I called Tesla to update financing info and they said the car is indeed off the production line and waiting to be assigned to a truck.

No delivery date yet. My account doesn’t show any estimates at all, and hasn’t since I put my order on hold in Sep. They said the delivery team should reach out to me probably by the end of the week to set it up. Also, my account still shows an image of a 2020 Model 3 with chrome trim! (But I obv have a 2021 car since it was just built and the VIN has an “M”.)

Who did you call at Tesla? What number was it? Or did you just call the local store?

• Love
Reactions: trentt2023