Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It says pay via ACH before delivery, do they tell you what account to use somewhere?

also what if I get there and have to reject the car, how do we get the money back? I’d rather give a check at delivery honestly.

Are u financing with deposit? If so, bring a cashiers or personal cheque (remainder of your deposit) on delivery day. If paying cash, bring the cheque that day. Only give em the funds when u "accept" delivery (upon thorough inspection).

My wife and I ordered on March 27. Received text yesterday to set up delivery. No go last 12 hours.:(

Attachments

• A5B0D2DB-AE47-41D4-973D-83642A2A5258.png
    A5B0D2DB-AE47-41D4-973D-83642A2A5258.png
    149.9 KB · Views: 73
After receiving the text on Monday saying they are waiting for updates on my vehicle and theres a good chance it will arrive this week for delivery. My delivery estimate finally changed after almost 2 weeks from 1-13 weeks from order to June 13-30, unreal.
Eh, those site delivery estimates are useless- I've stopped relying on them entirely. Fingers crossed you'll still get it this week!

Reactions: Jackstraw75
Can anyone enlighten me in the delivery scheduling process? I'm on vacation out of country through next Friday. I'm hoping they hold off delivery until I'm back but hypothetically if I get a text or call Tuesday saying my car is ready, how long do I have to pick it up before I lose my spot? Also, do they do deliveries on Saturday?

Can anyone enlighten me in the delivery scheduling process? I'm on vacation out of country through next Friday. I'm hoping they hold off delivery until I'm back but hypothetically if I get a text or call Tuesday saying my car is ready, how long do I have to pick it up before I lose my spot? Also, do they do deliveries on Saturday?
Someone on here mentioned having only 3 days.

Reactions: cjxmtn
You unfortunately only have 3 days once a VIN is assigned to pick up the car, otherwise it will be given to someone else. If the SC is open on Saturday/Sunday, they will do deliveries then as well.

Reactions: cjxmtn
Question, if we were waiting for VINs to be assigned as the vehicles were potentially at their SC, do we think that the reason why a lot of the West Coast received their VIN yesterday was because their SC was open as my SC closed at 6 PM on the East Coast and opens at 10 AM today? With that being said we could see some VINs roll in today on the East Coast when they open. My hypothesis