Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am 154xxx for 1/13 so it seems perfectly normal. It's definitely being shipped & unlikely to have been rejected as it would take ~2 weeks or more to deliver from 1/13 in CA to 1/29 in NY.

Are you going to take yours as I assume it's Intel not AMD? I'm on the fence, I want Ryzen but don't want to wait 1-2 more months. If I can go on hold for a few days or a week and then go off hold and get assigned a new VIN for delivery within 1-2 weeks I'd do it but I'm not sure if that's how it works.

M3LR MSM/Black 19' Sport, no-fsd (Surrey, BC)
OD: Jan 2/2022
EDD#1: March 2022
EDD#2: Feb 24-March 24
EDD#3 Jan 21: Jan 24- Feb 8

This has completely caught off guard as need to unload my 2021 M3SR+ if this 2 week window is accurate.
I live in nearby Blaine, Wa and yesterday I saw a car carrier truck at the northbound I-5 rest stop near Ferndale with 8 or 10 Model 3's likely headed for Canada. Often see them being unloaded in Blaine before being trans-shipped to Canada.

Reactions: Choncho
Man....no EDD update for me yet :( Still 1/21 (today) - 2/18... Was hoping I'd wake up to an update too, but not yet.... Sometimes I am 1-3 days into an EDD before it happens, so maybe this weekend or early next week it will shift to EDD #5....
On the same boat as you. Hoping those of us with same Edd get update by end of this weekend at the latest 😐

Reactions: Doggerton
I've only ever noticed EDD updates in the morning, and that seems to be the time people report updates. Has anyone gotten EDD updates at other times? Now that I am in my 4th EDD range, I expect an updated EDD any time now, so I keep checking. :)
I received my second Vin in the middle of the day last week. I do think it is most common that the EDD updates overnight though. My first VIN appeared that way.

Reactions: Doggerton
Are you going to take yours as I assume it's Intel not AMD? I'm on the fence, I want Ryzen but don't want to wait 1-2 more months. If I can go on hold for a few days or a week and then go off hold and get assigned a new VIN for delivery within 1-2 weeks I'd do it but I'm not sure if that's how it works.
That's right where I'm at too. I do indeed want the new stuff and am realizing that there will be a part of me that will always wish I had it even though I never thought the UI was slow on our old 3 however we really need our car soon. Tesla just txted for delivery so I'll call to discuss what the car has with 158 VIN.

Like many others here, my EDD was updated early today. It changed from 1/26-2/23 to 1/24-2/6. No VIN assigned yet. Additionally, I was unaware of the Driveway option and just got a good preliminary offer from Driveway for my Audi RS3: about $7k more than Tesla offered. Was surprised they were interested in a car in this remote location 100 mi north of Seattle. Have a similar good offer from a dealer in Seattle so can use Driveway as a backup.

Pearl White / Black / 18" / NorCal

Just slipped from 1/19-2/16 to 1/22-2/19
Had previously been late Dec and then early Jan

A few days or weeks doesn't hurt as I'm really hoping to get Ryzen and whatever incremental upgrades I can (coming from a 2021 SR+ I sold at end of 2021 when tabs were expiring and vroom/carmax were at a local max)
Now slipped again (kinda?) with a window of 1/24-2/7

OD was 10/6/21 btw

Delurking

M3LR, MSM, Black, 18", no FSD, SoCal
OD: 12/3
Original EDD: March
12/7: EDD: Feb 17-Mar 17
12/24: Finished order requirements
12/30: EDD: Mar 11-Apr 8
1/4: EDD: Feb 6-Mar 6
App
Delurking

M3LR, MSM, Black, 18", no FSD, SoCal
OD: 12/3
Original EDD: March
12/7: EDD: Feb 17-Mar 17
12/24: Finished order requirements
12/30: EDD: Mar 11-Apr 8
1/4: EDD: Feb 6-Mar 6
App now shows “Your car is being built”, but date range is the same. No VIN. Seems early for that compared to others. I have a message into my SA to see what’s up.