Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, I’m self financing. They sent me automated texts trying to get me to pick a delivery appointment time. It said to respond to that text if I had any problems. I did, but they did not respond for 2 days at least. Otherwise, I couldn’t find contact information anywhere else. I dug up the delivery center email address and sent them a message but did not get an emailed response.
I’m waiting until early November to complete my financing app.

I just now ordered a red M3 AWD LR black interior 18" aeros. (no FSD) Est Delivery is 5-9 weeks. My wife wants to wait for January to order hers (blue).

Yes, I'll be watching like a hawk to insure it's a 2021. I never assume. . . .

Last edited:
I am self financing too most likely, I should only do it when I have my delivery date set right because the loan place I am doing only has the loan approval valid for 30 days ? But I have heard if you choose the cash option then switch it later you can get your car faster
The Tesla people at my local Tesla did this for me, suggesting to put in the method as "cash, paid in full" and then you can switch it later once you secure some kind of financing.

I ordered mine on Oct 26th for Germany and selected model 3 sr+ from existing inventory. On Nov 4th the invoice from my account showed this VIN: LRW3E7FA0LC1135xx and Dec 22nd as delivery date.
Is there any chance to get the heat pump with this car?
The 10th digit of your VIN = L meaning it’s a 2020 (model M=2021 refreshed model) which means it’s very unlikely to have a heat pump. Question now is whether you just take it or see if you can hold off for a 2021. If you would prefer a refresh then probably best to ring them and se how long it would take to wait for a refresh.

Reactions: RogerO3
I just now ordered a red M3 AWD LR black interior 18" aeros. (no FSD) Est Delivery is 5-9 weeks. My wife wants to wait for January to order hers (blue).

Yes, I'll be watching like a hawk to insure it's a 2021. I never assume. . . .
Snap! Ordered 22nd Oct, Red 3LR with same wheels and interior.
Just got the email saying it's due to depart San Francisco and will be in the UK 2nd week of December.

Reactions: RogerO3