Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for sending this. I missed this. Still wonder what the knock on affect is for the delays. As an update: just logged into my acct again, FWIW (and it isn’t much) my delivery dates shifted again to May 31-June 18.
Based on Q1, there isn't any noticable delays yet. In the spreadsheet, the Q1 orders shows deliveries coming in in the last 3 weeks of the quarter. Q2 is the largest quarter of the year so everything could be pushed a bit back relatively speaking.

Realize using the word delay is wrong here. Perhaps better term is shifting timeline. While I think it’s great they try to update delivery timing as often as possible, it would be interesting to find out some of the reasons why, for example is it the way they produce vehicle in batches, supply chain issues, transporting vehicles to market, etc.

Reactions: makirules
Realize using the word delay is wrong here. Perhaps better term is shifting timeline. While I think it’s great they try to update delivery timing as often as possible, it would be interesting to find out some of the reasons why, for example is it the way they produce vehicle in batches, supply chain issues, transporting vehicles to market, etc.

There is no “shifting timeline”. There are seemingly random looking shifts on your order page. That’s different.

And I’m not impatiently waiting or anything ;)
I actually connected with my SA (well, "Tesla Advisor" - same thing?) when I reached out to [email protected] with a question about my order. He's been the same contact with each correspondence, and also sent me a text with his email and phone for me to use for any future questions. I'm trying not to bug him too much, but it's tempting to ask lots of questions.

Not sure if that helps.

Reactions: makirules
I actually connected with my SA (well, "Tesla Advisor" - same thing?) when I reached out to [email protected] with a question about my order. He's been the same contact with each correspondence, and also sent me a text with his email and phone for me to use for any future questions. I'm trying not to bug him too much, but it's tempting to ask lots of questions.

Not sure if that helps.
It does! Thanks. I’ll give that a shot