Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling my 2019 SR+ private party. I have it priced right at the used EV tax credit cap. It only has 24k miles on it. I expect to get $24,900 for it. Multiple interested buyers already. Not bad considering I bought it 5 years ago for less than $35k net.

• Love
Reactions: jose3030
Crap. That's why I didn't lease the first time around - the rates were terrible and at the time the resale was so high. Thanks for the info. I should have known what the rep was telling me was too good to be true. Not sure I'll go through with it now or more accurately not sure my wife will let me. I thought I was going to get into a MP3 at a lower payment than what I have now but that's not the case particularly once I add in FSD subscription. Which also sucks since I paid 10K for it with my current M3LR. My trade in value fluctuates but seems to be close to even or a little bit of equity relative to remaining loan balance. I'll see what happens when I go through the trade in process through the app but I'm not too optimistic.
I think for now I’ll keep my order. The monthly lease with nothing except taxes and fees upfront is the same as my current financing except I still would have to do the FSD subscription. I think I get a break on the taxes with the trade in too. Still for a new car and going from a 2021 M3LR to the new and pretty incredible M3P isn’t too bad. If it turns out I have negative equity when they finalize the trade in I might reconsider though.

Reactions: mpgxsvcd
I take it the guy with the may 1st delivery didn’t get his
No vin yet. If this process is like the MYP I picked up in March tomorrow it will show May 3-16
IMG_0815.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: mpgxsvcd and jiren
Did rates go up again?
Lease calculator up about $20-30 bucks a month compared to first day order.
In this thread, on the previous page from this one:

Anyone thinking Tesla might randomly do 0% soon?

I was hoping that would happen, but it appears they raised the rate slightly from 6.39 to 6.49%. I guess that's after yesterday's Fed decision? Not sure if that has an impact on lease rates too? ( I will be leasing)

If they raised rates for financing, its likely they raised rates for leasing too. Difference is, when you get a loan there are all sorts of requirements in the US to disclose the financing rate. Leasing has no such disclosure requirement on rate.

Reactions: RizA and mpgxsvcd