Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
+10 points for info on efficient tires. -2 pts for the red accented T on the side camera.

What controlled loop is this you're driving on? 😂
The 440 beltway around Raleigh NC is precisely 24.8 miles. Speed limit is 55-65 mph the whole way so it makes it relatively easy to maintain a constant 60 mph without impeding other drivers.
IMG_5131.png

Stupid question (I have "wheel blindness" in that I see tires as round things, and that's about it).. Is there a huge difference between the 19s and 20s that it's such a talking point? From what I gather, 20's not good on snow/ice, nor dealing with potholes. As I live in Phoenix (snow/ice not an issue), and roads around here are actually pretty pothole free generally (weather doesn't destroy the roads)...
Just kinda curious if I should take people's wanting to replace their 20s with 19s (or 18s) as an indication that maybe I should look at it too? Also, never had the Staggered wheel stuff before. I presume that gives better racing handling/performance?

Thanks for indulging someone very UN-versed in wheel differences!

Reactions: mpgxsvcd and jiren