Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think anyone is interested besides us. I raised the topic for the TMC podcast on Sunday but the producers didn't bite.
Fair point. For the RWD/AWD white interior delays, it took a while for any story to appear, and even then it was just a singular one. As that one was just passive delays (not active cancellation of appointments), thought maybe this would gather more interest. But, apparently not. Truly a #FirstWorldProblem that we complain our deliveries got pushed.

0-60 Time: 2.9 seconds
VIN-to-Delivery Time: Unknown
Order-to-Delivery Time: Priceless

🤣

Some hope for us FL people. I was May 29 - June 3. Just updated to 25-3. Looks like the car is expected to land sooner. VIN assigned. SA originally gave a land date of 5/27. Perhaps they’ll be able to deliver by then 😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_2167.jpeg
    IMG_2167.jpeg
    542.3 KB · Views: 3
0-60 Time: 2.9 seconds

🤣
Fixed since no real testing for any of this yet:

0-60 Time: 2.9 seconds: SUPPOSedly....
Faster than the previous M3P after 60: "well it Feels faster..."
Lunchroom Oven: still down. Bring a sandwich.

My online SA was not responding to my questions even though I have only asked two so far. Talked to a person on the phone at a Texas gallery location who was helpful. She initially gave me the canned "July" speech because I am sure that they are swamped with questions about new orders. I was told my vehicle was "in transit" with the same May 27-June 3 the app states. We are cutting it close to be able to pick up due to trip and was told that pickup with POA with adult family member (even with cash buy and no trade in) was not allowed. Lots of stories in forums about people just walking into delivery centers with their app and driving off with car. IDK.

Wow, I placed my order on 4/24 for white on black. Had an EDD of May 22 - June 30 that then changed to June 2 - June 30 and held steady for a bit. Changed to white interior on 5/16. Today my EDD deliver date changed to Sept 5 - Oct 17 :oops:
Oof I feel your pain. Sg/black interior here ordered the evening of release (4/23). Went from May to June to July 6- Aug 17 several weeks ago and has staid there. Midwest state. I also contemplated switching to white interior after seeing all the VINs go out for whites, but what stopped me was the fear of what happened to you :/

Reactions: eshtog
From what I'm seeing in this form for the later white interior orders, it seems like it is true.
Well.. I mean sure. They can't just continuously let people who order white or change their order to the white interior to skip the line. They build cars in batches of different configurations. Guess this person missed their boat by switching around their order.

A litte heads-up about delivery in the Netherlands (Shanghai built). Despite stating in the final invoice that delivery date was june 7th, now they said "No, that's the boat arrival date in Zeebrugge (Belgium)". So delivery earliest june 14th. So no, in Europe it's not going any faster. Apparently mine is on the first EU shipment...