Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got this message from my SA. As always who knows. Lol
IMG_2544.jpeg

• Disagree
Reactions: pdx_m3s and SnipeAT
Thanks for the info! I work about 30 miles from there- am tempted to go see it but am torn. I have a feeling seeing it in person, sitting in it, and maybe even driving will just make the wait worse!
lol, I know, right? It did help me feel even more confident in having placed the order; but the truth is, if I never saw one in person or even got to test drive one, I was going ahead with the order anyway.

How was the black in person? Quickly becoming my favorite color for this car from the pics I’ve seen.
Incredible contrast between the black exterior and predominantly white interior. I like all of the available colors, and there's nothing quite like clean black.
This car had not yet had the chance to look like clean black does; the store team had not yet had the chance to clean it up inside and out.
We had rain last night, and a Gary Larson bird took some target practice at the roof . . . .

Reactions: BMWY
Anyone notice the Tesla website site got updated and the model 3 performance now shows a 303 mile EPA est range? 👀 Not sure if someone else already commented it..lots of pages of discussion
This is good news. The first actual bit of evidence that alludes the EPA issue is now addressed if they are officially posting it on their website. I am hoping this means we will soon see an influx of deliveries/VINS. Not sure if now that it's approved though if a firmware update needs pushed through? Not sure how long those typically take?