Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
pickup still looks good for tomorrow. once i get it i’ll try and give impressions, but ill be headed to san diego to a pads game. i saw someone else got confirmation for tomorrow out in irvine. between them and myself one of use should get impressions out.

edit. they did mention needing a firmware update! so that seems to be why some may get pushed back.
I'll be at the Pads game too! Going to be a packed house! Anyways, did Tesla confirm that your car finally got the firmware update? Anyways, looking forward to someone from this forum taking delivery tomorrow!

Reactions: Sandee3 and eeeric
pickup still looks good for tomorrow. once i get it i’ll try and give impressions, but ill be headed to san diego to a pads game. i saw someone else got confirmation for tomorrow out in irvine. between them and myself one of use should get impressions out.

edit. they did mention needing a firmware update! so that seems to be why some may get pushed back.
Yay!! Looking forward to your impressions, and the drive to SD is perfect to get acquainted with the new baby. Can't wait to get mine on Saturday ☺️

I'll be at the Pads game too! Going to be a packed house! Anyways, did Tesla confirm that your car finally got the firmware update? Anyways, looking forward to someone from this forum taking delivery tomorrow!
they told me that my car was in process of getting it. he said he wanted to call to confirm tomorrows delivery. which they didn’t have to do but it was nice of them to call.

Has this happened to anyone else? I ordered my M3P on 4/23 but when I go to the app and click vehicle detailed in the top left it has the order date listed as “April 24 2024”.

Not sure if this matters? I just am not sure why it says the 24th when I clearly ordered it on the 23rd.

So your initial white interior order was on 4/23...like most of us...and then you switched to black later?
Yes. This is my first Tesla, and the configurator is confusing because it does not show the total amount changing as you select options. I didn't realize my error until I was through the reservation process and had reserved a car that was over the federal price cap for the tax credit

Got my VIN but now my SA wont answer me to schedule a delivery lol
How long between " got my vin" and "SA wont answer?" Nanoseconds? perhaps as long as "minutes?" Unless its "hours" or "days" you are probably jumping the gun a bit (although I get the excitement).

How long between " got my vin" and "SA wont answer?" Nanoseconds? perhaps as long as "minutes?" Unless its "hours" or "days" you are probably jumping the gun a bit (although I get the excitement).
It's been six hours, and every other time I message, I get an answer back within the hour. You can probably tone down the passive aggressiveness in your assumptions.

Has this happened to anyone else? I ordered my M3P on 4/23 but when I go to the app and click vehicle detailed in the top left it has the order date listed as “April 24 2024”.

Not sure if this matters? I just am not sure why it says the 24th when I clearly ordered it on the 23rd.
Yes. I got my confirmation email at 8:09pm EDT on 4/24 and my app says ordered 4/25. Don't know why.

It's been six hours, and every other time I message, I get an answer back within the hour. You can probably tone down the passive aggressiveness in your assumptions.
I wasnt going to reply to this, but... 6 hours, and its 1pm in the location we both are so you are counting time before 8am. Perhaps they have something else to do in addition to answering text messages?

I get the excitement but some patience is probably needed, vs "they wont respond now" when "now" has been a few hours.