Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
uhhhhh…got excited for nothing, got a notification on the Tesla app and a text only to find out that they want to offer another vehicle that’s currently in stock, of course not a M3P 😭😭😭😭

Attachments

• IMG_3147.jpeg
    IMG_3147.jpeg
    153.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Disagree
Reactions: KGinCO
Had to make an account just for this. Just received my VIN 10 min ago
Colorado
Ordered may 8
Red/white
not real unless it's on the tracker :p

Start a slot for you

till one of the only cars I pine for but once it was off warranty I wanted nothing to do with it so I sold it but had the exact opposite as you, somehow I was lucky and had struck such a good deal amid the recession that I had a lot of equity.

Yeah, my 435 was in late 2018 like I mentioned. My wifes X3 M40i that we leased in 2019, came off lease in late 2022. I bought that car off lease, and sold it to a company called givemethevin for 12k in profit. That went as part of the down payment for my wifes 2022 model Y P we have now.

How are people getting VINs who ordered in May when I ordered the day of release and still have nothing. Hard to not feel annoyed but happy for the people with VINS.
Because, as I said earlier in this thread, In all the time I have been here, and all the different waiting room threads I have seen, I have not one time seen anything resembling Tesla prioritizing orders in a "I got in line first" (order date) manner. In these threads, people always start trying to compare order dates / order numbers etc, and it never shows up in that manner.

Someone ordering in New york minutes from order opening and someone ordering a week later could end up getting vins in the same "train of teslas going to new york" batch.

Yeah, my 435 was in late 2018 like I mentioned. My wifes X3 M40i that we leased in 2019, came off lease in late 2022. I bought that car off lease, and sold it to a company called givemethevin for 12k in profit. That went as part of the down payment for my wifes 2022 model Y P we have now.
In Covid supply chain I had a RWD model 3, had the federal rebate and $10k dininished value after a rear ending. Sold in a week for $5k over original cost after owning a year so I was up $18k I rolled into my current M3P. Have about $10k equity left in rolling into this new bad boy, well that’s the plan at least, and with that $7500 it’s just a sweet deal IMO.