Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Exciting for you! That's quite a late order for getting your VIN so soon. Where in CO are you located/taking delivery at?
Given the late order date and early VIN assignment, I wonder if they had the same config as someone who cancelled or didn't schedule for delivery within their 3 day window or whatever it is. Sounds like hitting the VIN jackpot is a possibility there. Congrats!

Reactions: mpgxsvcd and KGinCO
Small request for the person that has control over the google sheet, could we add a specific column for people to designate if they have cash, financing, or leasing chose in the app? Long story but I was messing around with chatGPT and asked it to analyze the sheet and see if she could give me an estimate of when I may receive a VIN (May 30 was the answer) but I then asked if it thought having cash chosen was the best option to make the VIN show up quickest. In short the answer was yes but basically, if we have some data on this, we might be able to see if they really are prioritizing orders that have that chosen. Trying to crack the code!
Done, now we just need ~300 people to add the data. Whoever did the color combo chart, love that. It seems like everyone is behaving, which is great. To the people that change the colors on the graphs to mismatch the labels. It's super funny. I enjoy changing it back every morning. :mad:

Me too! I was honestly being super inpatient given how late I packed my order lol. I am outside of the cherry hills neighborhood. Not sure how to check where I will be picking up. If someone can point me the right direction
Ordered nearly 2 weeks later than me and get a VIN before me lol. I just can’t seem to understand their rhyme or reason lol. The Tesla VIN gods must hate me.