Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But wouldn't it make sense to make enough to fulfill a certain shipment? For example, if you have three white interiors shipping to, lets say PA, but someone else ordered a SG/black, wouldn't they want to make sure they have all 4 to be shipped on the same mode of transportation to reduce shipping costs?
The difference is 3 performance are not the only tesla being shipped to a region o/ SC... They bunch 3/y/S/etc...

LOL! Pass along the lawyer's info. VAD is real!
It really is. I mean I haven't felt this way in a very long time. Full grown adult bitching and moaning to my wife how it's not fair other people are getting VINS and I am not. VADs also appears to be linked with other comorbidities such as anxiety, irritability, insomnia, palpitations. I have yet to be able to identify a treatment (appears a VIN/delivery may be the only way). ^

It really is. I mean I haven't felt this way in a very long time. Full grown adult bitching and moaning to my wife how it's not fair other people are getting VINS and I am not. VADs also appears to be linked with other comorbidities such as anxiety, irritability, insomnia, palpitations. I have yet to be able to identify a treatment (appears a VIN/delivery may be the only way). ^

We need a recognized disease for those of us who do have a VIN but keep getting pushed 2 more days every 2 days. I don't know what's worse: not finding land in the middle of the ocean... or seeing it but it never gets any closer. 🤣

Hopefully this is not true, first person to say the suspension is more comfortable on the LR and so are the seats….
i think there's also an element of preference there, the performance suspension was always going to be stiffer than the LR out the gate. but that can also be tuned better with sw updates later in the performance, or even add a third mode in ride and handling. the ride is what it is in the LR, which isn't a bad thing for daily driving

Reactions: Andrés Ornelas
Its almost here :cool:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 6.00.04 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 6.00.04 PM.png
    260.3 KB · Views: 9