Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those in Metro Austin, TX waiting for one of these - I spoke to the delivery center late yesterday. The advisor let me know that there is a whole truck of M3L/P on the way and should drop no later than 6/6 at Pond Springs. My delivery date just changed to '6/6-6/8' on the app this morning. So, if you are waiting for one of these theres a good chance your car is on there. I was told mine should be ready by next weekend at the earliest.
Yep, had a similar convo and scheduled pickup for next weekend!

So I got a txt message from one of my SA's, he had txted me back in the early days before I ordered and was trying to see what they'd give me on trade-in, to tell me to finish up my documents to not delay them scheduling my delivery date. I told him i was working on it, but I wasn't happy with the money factor they offered me on my lease approval and asked him if he could help me with that. He replied a little while later with, "We have reached out to the finance team requesting a lower money factor, Once we have a response from the lender we will follow up with you here." My fingers are crossed now that they get back to me with a better figure.......

• Informative
Reactions: mpgxsvcd
Just took delivery of my grey/black in SF Bay Area (updated tracker). Wanted to add another data point since deliveries up here seem to be scarce compared to the Tesla driving population. Build seems pretty decent with no obvious flaws. I stopped looking after checking for obvious issues as I didn't want to press my luck. I have OCD and can't unsee something once I find it. Coming from Porsche I think the adaptive dampers are fantastic for my taste. Just firm enough without being too firm.

IMG_1835 (2).jpeg

Does anyone know if the Center would be willing to remove the Aero inserts? The Gemini wheels on the Y don't usually get shipped with the inserts but it seems that these come on the wheel. I figured I'd ask to see if anyone has asked Tesla

It would be nice if they'd de-badge it too while they're at it.

Patience my friend, it will come soon. Tesla is pumping out these VINs the past few days.

Just took delivery of my grey/black in SF Bay Area (updated tracker). Wanted to add another data point since deliveries up here seem to be scarce compared to the Tesla driving population. Build seems pretty decent with no obvious flaws. I stopped looking after checking for obvious issues as I didn't want to press my luck. I have OCD and can't unsee something once I find it. Coming from Porsche I think the adaptive dampers are fantastic for my taste. Just firm enough without being too firm.

View attachment 1053029
Grats! Kinda a bad pic, though lol. Can you post a few other angles? Also maybe one with the window down showing the black interior? I also ordered a SG/Black. Haven't seen many quality pics yet with this config.

Reactions: JezzaE
He probably has no clue how quick this new Model 3 Performance really is. If he tried the Tesla he would probably quit trying to pitch the Hyundai cars.

The Ioniq 5N is a fine car but the price is just absurd when compared to the new Model 3 Performance.
I did mention the M3P was faster than the Ioniq5.

I also test drove a MachE and talked to the Ford rep. He asked me what my honest opinion of the car was. I told him I could only think of two reasons to buy this car:

1) You’ve always driven a Ford and don’t want to look at anything else.
2) You hate Elon Musk.

Otherwise the MachE is an overpriced piece of junk. He laughed and told me I was absolutely correct.