Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone ever had their EDD (Pre-VIN) update more than once in a week?

I've had 5 EDD changes which seem to update around Sunday/Monday. Had my EDD updated to 6/30-8/4 this morning. Last change was 7/17-8/28 last Monday.

Figured no need to obsess over the app and tracker if nothing will happen until next week.

Has anyone ever had their EDD (Pre-VIN) update more than once in a week?

I've had 5 EDD changes which seem to update around Sunday/Monday. Had my EDD updated to 6/30-8/4 this morning. Last change was 7/17-8/28 last Monday.

Figured no need to obsess over the app and tracker if nothing will happen until next week.
Yes. See my post maybe a dozen posts ago. I've had it updated every day for 5-6 days... twice. Super fun.

Am I being gaslit?

1717433817852.png

Don't you worry, @mpgxsvcd will be on top of this as soon as he gets his car.
DHL is delivering my Highland S3XY buttons today. I didn’t realize there was a different connector for Highland until last week so I had to order the new version.

I have Teslogic and S3XY buttons for both cars now. That will enable me to get dyno graphs for both cars in all situations.

DHL is delivering my Highland S3XY buttons today. I didn’t realize there was a different connector for Highland until last week so I had to order the new version.

I have Teslogic and S3XY buttons for both cars now. That will enable me to get dyno graphs for both cars in all situations.

Using the S3XY buttons, how do you know when the battery has reached optimal temp for max power?

Reactions: mpgxsvcd