Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got to love being on the east coast. Ordered first hour of release and now pushed back to July as of today and since I live in NJ this delay now costs me over 1k because of new EV registration rules coming into effect July 1
sorry to hear. NJ here. ordered 49mins after laundh. picking up tmr in Paramus. sold my 2020 m3p today. the EV registration increase was one of the reasons i rushed to put in the order.

Reactions: zestyzestla
Just adding some more pics for those who are looking to tint. All ceramic 45% windshield and 20% windows. First time I did my windshield and I'll never go back to not tinted. Edit: Thoughts on tinting my headlights too? or is that unnecessary
View attachment 1055576View attachment 1055573View attachment 1055574View attachment 1055575
same here. never tinted front windshield. always had 5% all around. on the new m3p, with old age i'll probably tint 15-20all around and 50 on front windshield.

Where in upstate. I'm in the Albany area and had the exact same push back at the same time and ordered sg/black 45 minutes after orders went live. Getting worried my trade in valuation will crash and I'll need winter tires before I see this car.
in order for you to get the best price, you'll need to shop around different dealers. i went to 4-5 dealers ranging from Honda to infiniti and had offers from KBB value to 2k over KBB. just takes some work.

So…Like everyone here, I’m in NJ and my EDD got pushed to July 30 - Sept 3…Hurts…
I was hoping to get it before July 1st because of that new $1000 EV fee we have to pay starting that day.

NJ Governor: Hey Elon, delay M3P so the people get it after July 1st.

Elon: Just M3P orders? Why?

NJ Governor: Stop asking questions. You know what? Delay until the winter so they can’t drive at all with those summer tires.

Just adding some more pics for those who are looking to tint. All ceramic 45% windshield and 20% windows. First time I did my windshield and I'll never go back to not tinted. Edit: Thoughts on tinting my headlights too? or is that unnecessary
View attachment 1055576View attachment 1055573View attachment 1055574View attachment 1055575
You tinted your windshield 45% and now you want to tint your headlights? Just drive around with them off, you’ll get the same effect.

Tinting headlights boy racer. Also, these matrix headlights are incredible. Tinting them is like strapping a larger turbo on a Supra and then putting a rag in the intake. You asked 🤷‍♂️

Got a new EDD, moved in the positive direction, but still no VIN

From June 20 - June 30 to June 14 - June 28
Does anyone have any thoughts on the general turn around time on Tesla giving you a trade in number once you complete the steps in the app?

I marked "no trade in" on app in the same way I did "cash" as to not create barriers to being assigned a VIN, with the idea I would do it once a VIN was assigned.

However, I am now having concerning thought about them assigning me a VIN and then quickly telling me the car is ready to be picked up, but I am waiting on a pending trade in offer...

So…Like everyone here, I’m in NJ and my EDD got pushed to July 30 - Sept 3…Hurts…
I was hoping to get it before July 1st because of that new $1000 EV fee we have to pay starting that day.

NJ Governor: Hey Elon, delay M3P so the people get it after July 1st.

Elon: Just M3P orders? Why?

NJ Governor: Stop asking questions. You know what? Delay until the winter so they can’t drive at all with those summer tires.
it's messed up. EV drivers paying for gas tax. paying for something you don't use. when EV drivers already pay more for electricity tax.

Got to love being on the east coast. Ordered first hour of release and now pushed back to July as of today and since I live in NJ this delay now costs me over 1k because of new EV registration rules coming into effect July 1
ouch Also in NJ and I guess i lucked out , got it delivered at Princeton location.

Look at the bright side you can apply for that green ezpass plan and get slightly discounted tolls.

Reactions: kardis1221
Legacy with new wheels

Attachments

• IMG_0759.jpeg
    IMG_0759.jpeg
    455.2 KB · Views: 4