Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Who was the company that messed up so I dont use them! Do you have pseg? Did you have to call them before installing lvl 2 charger?
in-line electrical contractors llc, they are in NYC & NJ. i blasted them on Google reviews and some of their customers had similar experiences as me. i have pse&g. i didn't have to call them. u should get a permit from your town.

Reactions: kardis1221
What is the point of tinting headlights? Isn't the point of headlights is to light up the dark in front of you so you can see? What is the point of making your lights not as bright?
I can argue two sides and full disclosure put light tint PPF on one but not both. My M3P is my daily to work and gets zero miles at night so I want the protection of PPF and the look of the tint. Our other car MYP does not have that so if I need to go somewhere at night or road trips we use that one

McKinney, Tx - Red/Black - 4/23 11:35am OD Financing not cash

EDD1: May-Jun
EDD2: May 24 - Jun 21
EDD3: May - Jun
EDD4: May 21 - Jun 12
EDD5: Jun 2 - Jun 30
EDD6: Jun 14 - Jun 30
EDD7: July 2 - July 30(received a this morning on Tuesday, 6/11).

Was very disappointed. My first time ordering from Tesla. I also saw on a youtube video that cash purchase get priority? Not sure. But i have vacation scheduled at work July 4th thru July 14th. If delivery scheduled during that time......So now i guess my vacation will be placed on hold.

Was very disappointed. My first time ordering from Tesla. I also saw on a youtube video that cash purchase get priority? Not sure. But i have vacation scheduled at work July 4th thru July 14th. If delivery scheduled during that time......So now i guess my vacation will be placed on hold.
Not sure I would schedule anything around these EDDs until you have a VIN, It could easily change 5 more times.

Just took delivery , car is beautiful, found typical small stuff , see pics. They need to replace 3 door hinges due to paint dripping and slightly stripped bolts. Misaligned front bumper, pretty bad paint dripping at bottom of the door. Already made a service appointment. Will come back to SC in 2 weeks to get hinges replaced and bumper adjusted. Some dust under paint, some orange peels. Those they can do/will do nothing.

Overall pick up is super easy, I drove 1800 miles after I did the trade in quote. They didn't lower the trade in value which is super nice. The paint job on this car is the worst I have ever had. I've had a couple Mercedes before they all had pretty good paint job and even the trade in I brought today which is a 23 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring are all better than this.
Seat is very comfortable. The car drives nice/fun/ a lot of power. Overall I am a little disappointed at fit/finish of the car but I kind of prepared myself for it. I still think the car is worth it at this price point especially with the tax credit. I feel like if I have to pay 60K or over for this car then I won't buy it. (Of course this is only my own opinion. I know some people care about performance more than fit/finish but I do care about fit/finish a lot.)
20240611_160449.jpg
20240611_161033.jpg
20240611_161707.jpg
20240611_161722.jpg
20240611_161732.jpg
20240611_161748.jpg
20240611_161752.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrés Ornelas
I went to the tesla location in Raleigh yesterday and asked a SA if there was any more details he could give me on my order that I didn't already have because, like many of you, my date was recently pushed to july/aug; he told me his system was showing an ETA of jun 21 for my car. I think their automated EDD assignment system is just out of whack so hold strong y'all haha.

@mpgxsvcd I tried to see the M3P they have on site but it was still in the service bay and the lady said that it would be out for show today. It had white interior so definitely not mine. A SA showed me a window where I could peek in the service bay and see the rear end of the car lol. Still didn't see any red ones yesterday.

I got the same EDD change as you up the road in San Antonio. Very frustrating.

My delivery is scheduled for tomorrow 4:30pm. Yesterday I paid the balance due for my lease which now factors in trade in positive equity. Initially the trade in offer was set to expire 6/7 but they kindly extended it 1 week to 6/14 to get me to delivery since it was so close. Today the trade in offer now says it expires 7/1. Is that typical after you make final payments that they extend the trade in? Maybe they want to avoid re-doing the lease if delivery gets delayed for some reason? Not sure but found it odd.

Reactions: arkhos