Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN Assigned! Updated in tracker.

Denver ordered SG/Black on 4/26

Looks like the SA wasn’t lying about the soft match yesterday.
Wow congrats! That’s exciting it looks like now so far 3 VINs today. I responded to you yesterday when you mentioned the soft match. I ordered 4/23 Midwest and when I saw my local rep the other week they said they say “an anticipated delivery June22. EDD is still 6/20-6/30 today. Man I am hoping that’s my “soft match” as well. Thanks for giving hope! lol

Reactions: hkarthik
Wow congrats! That’s exciting it looks like now so far 3 VINs today. I responded to you yesterday when you mentioned the soft match. I ordered 4/23 Midwest and when I saw my local rep the other week they said they say “an anticipated delivery June22. EDD is still 6/20-6/30 today. Man I am hoping that’s my “soft match” as well. Thanks for giving hope! lol
Fingers crossed. It seems like if your west of the Mississippi and didn’t get your EDD pushed out of June this week then there is a chance.

Fingers crossed. It seems like if your west of the Mississippi and didn’t get your EDD pushed out of June this week then there is a chance.
I am east of the Mississippi, but EDD hasn’t pushed out yet. We will see! I will update if I get pushed out.

I wonder what the diff is between a “soft match” and them telling me that they see it should arrive around 6/22.

Last edited:
The tracker has gone to crap. I just saw two entries for @Jangy (one in SD and one in NJ) and I know he got his car almost ten days ago but it hasn't been updated.

Hard to trust it now. Most people who got their orders didn't bother to fill it out. It looks like there are tons of unfulfilled Day 1 orders but I think most people actually have them already.

The tracker has gone to crap. I just saw two entries for @Jangy (one in SD and one in NJ) and I know he got his car almost ten days ago but it hasn't been updated.

Hard to trust it now. Most people who got their orders didn't bother to fill it out. It looks like there are tons of unfulfilled Day 1 orders but I think most people actually have them already.
There is bound to be some junk data when it's human input. I'm a day one order and still no VIN. Tracker is the best we got unfortunately.

There is bound to be some junk data when it's human input. I'm a day one order and still no VIN. Tracker is the best we got unfortunately.
Same day 1 order here as well with no VIN and I have seen many other day one orders say they have no VIN either. Idk if I would say that almost all day one orders have vins.

So exciting to see vins going out again today though! I wish us mid westerns would get some love :(

• Love
Reactions: AJ Henderson

I ordered 45 minutes after it went live and don't even have a vin still.