Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Local Tesla delivery called yesterday and asked if they could deliver the car a day early (today!). Heck, yeah!

All tasks completed, just have to wait for the delivery sometime today (barring any unforeseen circumstances). LET'S GO!
Delivered this afternoon. Overall gorgeous, but a few flaws.

A small defect that appears to be in the lamination in the drivers door glass. Bummer because now I have to hold off on tinting until that glass is replaced.

A small abrasion on the front bumper that it might be possible for Tesla to fix quickly.

Will also have them check the spoiler where the drivers side doesn’t appear to be attached as well as it could.

Attachments

• 1D9D5CA3-5C61-4BFE-BCF3-7E9BFB3E9FB6.jpeg
    1D9D5CA3-5C61-4BFE-BCF3-7E9BFB3E9FB6.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 192
  • 86A01B5A-E31E-4EAE-B461-9F790C11B258.jpeg
    86A01B5A-E31E-4EAE-B461-9F790C11B258.jpeg
    286.7 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Reactions: Taxvictim
Hello! I am a new member here. I am from Salinas, Ca and patiently waiting for my M3P. I have been getting different delivery dates.

Ordered date: 8/23
EDD:
1. Sept 8 - sept 30th
2. Sept 13- sept 30th
3. Sept 15 - sept 30th

I still haven’t gotten a VIN.

I was supposed to get my 3P tomorrow at the dealer, but now my online account says delivery is Saturday! :-(

Strange, no email from Tesla advising of this change. I would be ticked off if I had not logged in and just shown up at the dealer and they said the car wasn't there yet.

Got an update on EDD for first time since 3 days after ordering. Went from 9/14-9/30 to 9/19-9/30 my financing approval expires the 30th so really hoping I get my vin soon. From what other people are posting, looks like vins get assigned and EDD changes at 3 am.... so maybe no point in refreshing page throughout the day

Got an update on EDD for first time since 3 days after ordering. Went from 9/14-9/30 to 9/19-9/30 my financing approval expires the 30th so really hoping I get my vin soon. From what other people are posting, looks like vins get assigned and EDD changes at 3 am.... so maybe no point in refreshing page throughout the day
Mine now is 9/18-30. However, 9/18 and 9/19 are weekend days so there would be no way to transfer down payment funds until 9/20. It’s a nice marketing effort, but realistically the EDD for us both should be 9/20 unless we miraculously receive notice of weekend delivery before the weekend.

Reactions: Trekker_
Mine now is 9/18-30. However, 9/18 and 9/19 are weekend days so there would be no way to transfer down payment funds until 9/20. It’s a nice marketing effort, but realistically the EDD for us both should be 9/20 unless we miraculously receive notice of weekend delivery before the weekend.
I dont have my hopes up tbh. I'm guessing Vin late next week and delivery early the following week. If they somehow pulled through and gave vins by friday this week, I would be pleasantly surprised.

have you contacted tesla about it?
I sent an email to my service adviser/salesman, but he hasn't responded to any emails since the day I ordered the car. Funny enough, I even got a phone message this morning confirming tomorrow's pick-up and reminding me this is a "streamlined" process, and I need to do my part by watching all the training videos in advance (which I have done). I guess you just walk up, get your key cards, and drive away. (Foot on brake, push stalk down, drive.) Sounds good to me!

But my Tesla account still says delivery is now Saturday instead of tomorrow, and it will not display the agreements that I need to digitally sign.

I'll prolly show up at the dealer tomorrow any way just to see what happens.

Reactions: Trekker_
I sent an email to my service adviser/salesman, but he hasn't responded to any emails since the day I ordered the car. Funny enough, I even got a phone message this morning confirming tomorrow's pick-up and reminding me this is a "streamlined" process, and I need to do my part by watching all the training videos in advance (which I have done). I guess you just walk up, get your key cards, and drive away. (Foot on brake, push stalk down, drive.) Sounds good to me!

But my Tesla account still says delivery is now Saturday instead of tomorrow, and it will not display the agreements that I need to digitally sign.

I'll prolly show up at the dealer tomorrow any way just to see what happens.
I never even had anyone I COULD contact, replies or not. Everyone talks about contacting their SA... I never had one.