Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I never even had anyone I COULD contact, replies or not. Everyone talks about contacting their SA... I never had one.
After I ordered mine I received an email that said:

"Hey CheezyNachos!

Congratulations on your new Model 3 order!!

Although you will be receiving most your updates through automated messages in the form of texts and emails along the way, I will also be your personal advisor throughout your journey as we wait for your Tesla to deliver. If you have any questions at all – please don’t hesitate to reach out to me as your point of contact."

It came from an advisor in Eden Prairie, MN. I actually spoke with her via email a few times to clear things some things up.

After I ordered mine I received an email that said:

"Hey CheezyNachos!

Congratulations on your new Model 3 order!!

Although you will be receiving most your updates through automated messages in the form of texts and emails along the way, I will also be your personal advisor throughout your journey as we wait for your Tesla to deliver. If you have any questions at all – please don’t hesitate to reach out to me as your point of contact."

It came from an advisor in Eden Prairie, MN. I actually spoke with her via email a few times to clear things some things up.
I never got that. I have gotten 2 emails, order confirmation seconds after I placed it, and another telling me to watch the videos the next day.

Well our baby has arrived. Thank you Chris from Tesla of Renton on coming by and extending the awesome Tesla Home Delivery experience. Upon inspection of the vehicle, it was completely immaculate with no panel gaps or body paint issues. Both interior and exterior features in my own eyes was perfect. I believe Tesla has stepped up to the plate with quality. Hope you guys expecting your Teslas will have the same experience.

Attachments

• E42B75B8-D707-43F0-889A-5F0C8589321C.jpeg
    E42B75B8-D707-43F0-889A-5F0C8589321C.jpeg
    783.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 9B41914E-2349-405E-B8D9-7FF19CF9081C.jpeg
    9B41914E-2349-405E-B8D9-7FF19CF9081C.jpeg
    823.8 KB · Views: 68
  • D727B031-D344-4EB5-95AA-8D85406B64B1.jpeg
    D727B031-D344-4EB5-95AA-8D85406B64B1.jpeg
    727.1 KB · Views: 65
  • CEAA3B3F-7099-4E55-BD63-B3E02A4D872C.jpeg
    CEAA3B3F-7099-4E55-BD63-B3E02A4D872C.jpeg
    652.8 KB · Views: 67
Well our baby has arrived. Thank you Chris from Tesla of Renton on coming by and extending the awesome Tesla Home Delivery experience. Upon inspection of the vehicle, it was completely immaculate with no panel gaps or body paint issues. Both interior and exterior features in my own eyes was perfect. I believe Tesla has stepped up to the plate with quality. Hope you guys expecting your Teslas will have the same experience.
Nice brotha! What was your order to delivery timeline like?

• Love
Reactions: Waiting4Hyori
Nice brotha! What was your order to delivery timeline like?
Timeline:
7/28:Online order placed.
9/9: Order update and VIN# assigned
9/10: SMS text to confirm schedule delivery.
9/15: Delivered to home.

***Side Note*** Our EDD was pushed out 8x but still within the 6-7weeks. But like I said here in this room. Tesla is pushing to get all deliveries out by 3rd Qtr end and for those that placed their orders between 7/28-8/8 I believe you’ll get your Tesla by end of the month at least a VIN# being assigned. Good luck y’all!

Timeline:
7/28:Online order placed.
9/9: Order update and VIN# assigned
9/10: SMS text to confirm schedule delivery.
9/15: Delivered to home.

***Side Note*** Our EDD was pushed out 8x but still within the 6-7weeks. But like I said here in this room. Tesla is pushing to get all deliveries out by 3rd Qtr end and for those that placed their orders between 7/28-8/8 I believe you’ll get your Tesla by end of the month at least a VIN# being assigned. Good luck y’all!
As someone with a 8/22 order, I don't think it only goes to 8/8 as my EDD has never been longer than 9/30. May also be because I am in SoCal?

Just got this text message

"Tesla Update - We currently plan to build and deliver your Model 3 in September.

Please reply SEPTEMBER if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery once your Model 3 is built.
Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out after September."

Reactions: Waiting4Hyori

"Tesla Update - We currently plan to build and deliver your Model 3 in September.

Please reply SEPTEMBER if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery once your Model 3 is built.
Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out after September."
What was your order date, EDD, model and state?

Received this text message also about an hour ago. Give me the darn car already!