Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moved up a day from 8/2 - 8/22 to 8/1 - 8/21.
for the 12th day in a row, mine is going higher... LOL Maybe 13th day it will go the other direction!!!
1627577886892.png

Reactions: digid80
I ordered my mp3 on 7/11 and was given a range of 8-13 weeks. EDD keeps changing. This morning it changed from 8/16-9/5 to 8/14-8/29 and I’m expecting it to change several more times before I get a VIN. There’s probably no point in checking the EDD multiple times everyday but I probably will keep doing that. Part of me wonder if Tesla enjoys torturing their customers. Keeps us engaged and hyped.

Reactions: johndough
I ordered my mp3 on 7/11 and was given a range of 8-13 weeks. EDD keeps changing. This morning it changed from 8/16-9/5 to 8/14-8/29 and I’m expecting it to change several more times before I get a VIN. There’s probably no point in checking the EDD multiple times everyday but I probably will keep doing that. Part of me wonder if Tesla enjoys torturing their customers. Keeps us engaged and hyped.
Not that I'm looking very closely, but my EdD only gets updated once daily at 8:01am EST - give or take 73 seconds or so. 🤣

Delivery scheduled for Aug 3rd, called the service center to see if they had an earlier day if I pick it up. He tells me they are moving away from service center pick up to home delivery as a company. I’m 20 mins from the service center so not sure why they prefer home delivery but they tell me that home delivery will be the only option in the future.

Seems more cost effective to have customers pick up the vehicles but I guess they are taking the workload away from the service center?

Been following this forum for quite sometime and I finally placed my reservation 07/27. Originally reserved a M3LR, however after getting approved with preferred partner (Chase) I decided to check with my Credit Union (Navy Federal) got a much better rate with higher limit. Called today to change my reservation to a M3P. I have not confirmed the preferred partner financing, I did let them know that I wouldn’t be taking their financing. Is it normal for that to still show in my account?

Reactions: nyudoc04
Delivery scheduled for Aug 3rd, called the service center to see if they had an earlier day if I pick it up. He tells me they are moving away from service center pick up to home delivery as a company. I’m 20 mins from the service center so not sure why they prefer home delivery but they tell me that home delivery will be the only option in the future.

Seems more cost effective to have customers pick up the vehicles but I guess they are taking the workload away from the service center?
Interesting! I’m guessing because you are in Kingwood that it’s the north service center by 45. I should be taking delivery next week hopefully but didn’t get anything scheduled yet. How did you get a delivery scheduled they called, texted, emailed, or did you see a pop up in your account?

Interesting! I’m guessing because you are in Kingwood that it’s the north service center by 45. I should be taking delivery next week hopefully but didn’t get anything scheduled yet. How did you get a delivery scheduled they called, texted, emailed, or did you see a pop up in your account?
Got a text and email with a link to schedule delivery.

What was your order date?
Original order was May 6th and the first car was attempted to be delivered June 10th but the trade in was so low on my other car I put the order on hold until June 29 to get more time to sell my trade in for a reasonable price. Tesla offered $29,900 and Carmax bought it for $34,300 but needed time to get that done so missed the first one.

Last edited: