Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks! I agree! Just need some tint. Already scheduled on Thursday. With the white interior, I’ve gotta go really dark to get the stealth look. I can’t stand seeing those M3’s out there without any tint at all. To me it looks like a rental car without it.
Yeah I don’t understand how people pay this much for a car and leave it untinted. Ot looks completely different

Anyone have insurance suggestions? Tesla trying to charge me 207 a month
It's completely variable with driving history, location etc, but State Farm was the cheapest for me for 100/300/100. little over $75/mo.

I'm in my lower 40s,
Widowed (State Farm was the only insurer that counted this as married rather than single),
No accidents/claims/tickets in my 20 years with them,
Bundled home insurance,
Greater than 800 credit score.

I was expecting it to be much higher based on what I was seeing as an average insurance rate, so I'm pleasantly surprised. I paid more for the same policy for my Charger R/T.

Reactions: RedRocketM3P
@travasky When are you thinking we will receive our VIN for both of us?
My guess is tomorrow or Thursday. I stopped by the Mesa service center on my way home today since I had a few questions about payments they didn't answer via text. When I rolled in I noted there wasn't a single performance on the lot as far as new cars. I saw some Y's, both LR and P. Mostly white with a few MSM. All the 3's were LR. I just dont think they've gotten them yet. There was a car carrier there that had just unloaded.

Reactions: julit0