Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha. Might be because I ordered a Model S in 2020, and when they called 3 months later to say it had arrived, I uhh... I had just been and test drove a Taycan and bought one the same day. Had to awkwardly tell them I wasn't interested, while sitting next to my new sales rep after signing. 🤣

No but for real, it still shows oct-dec on the page where you build one. Oh well. :'(
View attachment 818599

Ahh, you're in Europe. Well that's probably why your date is so much later than U.S. dates.

M3P white/black
Order date: 4/16
(4/17)EDD: 7/14-8/25
(5/3)EDD: 6/8-7/13
(5/14)EDD: 6/10 - 7/8
(5/23)EDD 6/8 - 6/22
(6/1)VIN #269xxx assigned 6/14 - 6/18
(6/8)EDD 6/11 - 6/17
(6/11)txt to schedule delivery
(6/17) picked up!!

I picked up my white m3p Friday afternoon at the San Antonio dominion dealership and everything went extremely smooth. Wesley was our advisor and he explained everything to me in a very detailed manner; I couldn’t have asked for a better advisor to walk me through the car.

I’m Absolutely in love with the car so far!! It was absolutely worth the 2 month wait. Im going from a 2019 Dodge Ram hemi spending $530 in gas every month to my model 3 and im not looking back! I will add the cyber truck to my arsenal some day, but for now I am beyond thrilled with my model 3 performance!

I’d also like to say I was concerned how the ride quality would be out here on the Texas hill country roads after reading some of the posts on this forum. I can report it rides extremely smooth and I was pleasantly surprised.

I only have 1 picture so far but I will add more in the future after I add ceramic window tint in a couple weeks.

For anyone waiting and reading this… it’s absolutely worth the wait!

11DF0B04-2926-482C-A13B-7DD7375AA0B7.jpeg

M3P white/black
Order date: 4/16
(4/17)EDD: 7/14-8/25
(5/3)EDD: 6/8-7/13
(5/14)EDD: 6/10 - 7/8
(5/23)EDD 6/8 - 6/22
(6/1)VIN #269xxx assigned 6/14 - 6/18
(6/8)EDD 6/11 - 6/17
(6/11)txt to schedule delivery
(6/17) picked up!!

I picked up my white m3p Friday afternoon at the San Antonio dominion dealership and everything went extremely smooth. Wesley was our advisor and he explained everything to me in a very detailed manner; I couldn’t have asked for a better advisor to walk me through the car.

I’m Absolutely in love with the car so far!! It was absolutely worth the 2 month wait. Im going from a 2019 Dodge Ram hemi spending $530 in gas every month to my model 3 and im not looking back! I will add the cyber truck to my arsenal some day, but for now I am beyond thrilled with my model 3 performance!

I’d also like to say I was concerned how the ride quality would be out here on the Texas hill country roads after reading some of the posts on this forum. I can report it rides extremely smooth and I was pleasantly surprised.

I only have 1 picture so far but I will add more in the future after I add ceramic window tint in a couple weeks.

For anyone waiting and reading this… it’s absolutely worth the wait!

View attachment 818630
Congrats, that is the same configuration I got. I am anxiously waiting. Im glad they are producing the cars as I was told mine wasnt built because of supply shortages etc. which of course was Bull Dung.