Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RC sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Enough shadow talk, more RC sightings.

DBxTHJRUAAAkKDO.jpg-large.jpg
DBxTHJPU0AAx13_.jpg-large.jpg
DBxTHJLUwAQeApC.jpg-large.jpg

I didn't care much for those wheels when I first saw them on the blue car, but I'm actually kind of liking them on the white one.
I still probably like the turbine wheels better, but I'm curious to see how much the two designs affect range.
They do look much better (still don't like them though) on lighter color cars versus the blue. Black wheels on blue cars clash to me.

It's weird, the "metal roof" looks smaller than most sunroofs. So why bother going as far as making a metal version? Doesn't make any sense to me.
some people will not buy a car with a glass roof over the driver. I think it's some kind of motion sickness thing. My wife may be in this camp. Will have to test the glass roof with her on a sunny day to confirm. Also vampires will prefer the metal roof.

• Funny
Reactions: DR61
Looks like there's still a fitment/gap issue over here. In all of the RC sightings, this is one of the first areas that I look at. Seem like they may be having some issues trying to get the trunk part to match up with the roof pillar.

Attachments

• DBx37OiUQAA5Cfy.jpg-orig.jpg
    DBx37OiUQAA5Cfy.jpg-orig.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: plankeye
Those are not the brake lights! Those are the driving/running night time always on lights.
Notice that the CHMSL (3rd brake light) is not illuminated.

It is a bit confusing, because I think Model S does use those segments for brake lights.

The brake lights look like this:
View attachment 230380

Ah. Thanks.

The daytime running lights look gorgeous.

• Funny
Reactions: alexeiw123 and Carl
Uno mas.
qeq3u47mtq2z.jpg

Silver Release Candidate spotted at supercharger.

I asked if the user had more, and they said they would upload more when the get home. So that could be exciting.

Observations. The employee threw his tesla jacket of the screen, so sadly no snooping there. And the Tesla wheel caps are on the original wheels for the first time, now only missing the carbon piece covering the lug nuts.

Edit: Theres also a high likelihood the user has high def photos of the charging port. You can see that the plug is not idle on the stall but actively charging the model 3.

Uno mas.
View attachment 230651

Silver Release Candidate spotted at supercharger.

I asked if the user had more, and they said they would upload more when the get home. So that could be exciting.

Observations. The employee threw his tesla jacket of the screen, so sadly no snooping there. And the Tesla wheel caps are on the original wheels for the first time, now only missing the carbon piece covering the lug nuts.

Edit: Theres also a high likelihood the user has high def photos of the charging port. You can see that the plug is not idle on the stall but actively charging the model 3.

Everytime I stare at the Model 3's front end, it's just absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Now if the rear end was also good as the front end... But I'm happy enough with the current design.