Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RC sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last edited:
Back on topic: nice comparison of three potential colors! Black is growing on me.
9dnya0ir.jpg

Wait is wood the only option?

Has there been any other interior in the RC's?

I hate the wood but just assumed it was an option.

Even though Elon said there would be two options...colour and wheels , it is possible colour includes interior colour/trim. I imagine trim options will be wood, or piano gloss black plastic. Hopefully they have something cooler and less bland than those. To myself wood trim in any car, looks dated and staunchly, and does not age the interior gracefully.

Are you smoking? The front end is AWESOME.

LOL. That's why we live in America. We're all allowed to have an opinion and our own tastes. I had hoped the new tesla design language would grow on me. Don't like it on the S or X and now the 3 and unfortunately, it hasn't grown on me yet. Tesla front ends look like Kardashian lips to me. I personally still prefer the contrast the nose cone provides. Again, just my personal taste and opinion. I understand some people love it. Heck, some people loved the Pontiac Aztec too!!

• Funny
Reactions: cdub
It looks like such a little car, hope the Model Y will have some cabin space for real sized people

American real size or rest of the world ;)?

But seriously, the dash. I get simple, but it's not beautiful and artistic, it's plain. It won't win over people who want a nice small car, particular in parts of the world that small cars are a must. A small, luxury interior will be essential for it to be successful in Asia, for example.

Last edited:
American real size or rest of the world ;)?

But seriously, the dash. I get simple, but it's not beautiful and artistic, it's plain. It won't win over people who want a nice small car, particular in parts of the world that small cars are a must. A small, luxury interior will be essential for it to be successful in Asia, for example.

That depends. For an ordinary manufacturer (where the product is not significantly differentiated by other attributes) yes.

The best basketball player in the world just stepped out of a Tesla and waved the championship trophy over his head. Tesla has more points of differentiation than dash clutter.

If you follow the Net Promoter idea, each time a driver shows passengers something on that central screen, she/he is doing promotion.

So there is a combination of broad appeal and customer selection. I think the Tesla appeal will be wide enough to sell plenty of vehicles to the customers who self select. These will be artistic leader types who can create their own "clutter."