Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Reservation Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Yeah, we just got an email yesterday. We're still trying to figure out what to do. Anyone have any thoughts? The complaint we received from Tesla said that we were using their logo (we grabbed an open source font from a website), and that we were using the word "Tesla" in our URL. We changed the logo in our website title since it seemed like a somewhat legitimate complaint. We want to keep going, it was pretty fun, but right now it seems like corporate Tesla is not going to let us.

Hi :D

I've made a watch face to expect my model 3 delivery (in France)... ;)

WATCHFACE.png

Yeah, we just got an email yesterday. We're still trying to figure out what to do. Anyone have any thoughts? The complaint we received from Tesla said that we were using their logo (we grabbed an open source font from a website), and that we were using the word "Tesla" in our URL. We changed the logo in our website title since it seemed like a somewhat legitimate complaint. We want to keep going, it was pretty fun, but right now it seems like corporate Tesla is not going to let us.

change it to model3counter.com

Reactions: JPWhite
there might be a few less reservations in a couple of weeks, as some M3 reservationholders will think of changing to a MS 60 now.
Im one of them..I just configured the MS60, but can't seem to find a page that I can print out that shows what I've configured - or any way to adjust it (change car color for example). Is this user error or is the configure page only available downstream of payment? Please - someone help me print out the page!!!!

Im one of them..I just configured the MS60, but can't seem to find a page that I can print out that shows what I've configured - or any way to adjust it (change car color for example). Is this user error or is the configure page only available downstream of payment? Please - someone help me print out the page!!!!
Congrats with your decision. Happy you! ;)
Sure, I'm a bit jealous that you will drive your Tesla 2 years earlier than I do, but on the other hand:
"anticipation is the most beautiful delight" :rolleyes:

image.jpeg
View attachment 180161
It's right below the price info, expand it and print.

Oh dear, this latest 60KWh Model S is causing a problem for me. Can someone please explain how the PCP deal works. I would need the 3 year 20,000 mile per annum deal. A 60KWh car would give me easily enough range. On the first one of these I do, I know I would need the deposit and then pay the x amount per month. There is a guaranteed resale value of roughly £30k. If I decide to get another one (it would be rude not to!), do I have to pay the deposit again, or does the £30k residual go towards the next car?

I normally buy my cars outright, but the thought of a new one for not a lot of money is very tempting!