Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And lowered I see :D
How much?
I can lay frame
20190424_194248.jpg

Yes they poke out a few millimeters more than the 19x9 et30 but in my opinion they look fine. They don't look like too much poke. Here is what they look like (not my car) but same specs.
Tesla Model 3 the way I want - Signature Wheel + MPP Comfort Coilover

Thanks. I'm very familiar with this build actually, haha, because seeing it made me reconsider how to approach what wheel setup I want to go with.

I keep going back and forth on wanting to stay within OEM specs so as not to compromise the suspension geometry. But I figured 19x9 et30 would be a middle ground between going with an 19x8.5 et35 squared setup and 19x9.5 et35 squared setup. The only issue I keep mulling over is the tire size with 9" width rims. If I stick with OE size, 235/40, then it's stretched a bit; if i go with 245/40, then I take a hit on range and the diameter is slightly bigger.

Do you notice a difference at all in steering response since going with a more aggressive setup? My priorities are range and comfort, so I'm perfectly happy with the driving dynamics of my car as is. But I wouldn't mind an uptick in performance.