Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 75 VIN coded as a Model S 70 - Does it matter?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are close to taking delivery for my wife's custom order Model S 75 later this week. When setting up the auto insurance, I entered the VIN on GEICO's website to add my vehicle. The VIN number lists our vehicle as a Model S 70 (as opposed to a 75). The year / make / model fields are pre-populated, and cannot be changed. I'm not sure if this is significant / important or not. Just wondering if anyone else had similar experience.

I will prolly place a call to my Tesla delivery consultant in the morning :)

We are close to taking delivery for my wife's custom order Model S 75 later this week. When setting up the auto insurance, I entered the VIN on GEICO's website to add my vehicle. The VIN number lists our vehicle as a Model S 70 (as opposed to a 75). The year / make / model fields are pre-populated, and cannot be changed. I'm not sure if this is significant / important or not. Just wondering if anyone else had similar experience.

I will prolly place a call to my Tesla delivery consultant in the morning :)
Geico has my Software Limited S60 (now upgraded to an S75) listed as an S70, so I wouldn't worry about it.