Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Celebrities

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpg

Not the only one:

Gorgeous! Is that paint or a wrap? What was the base color? And who did the work? I love my MC Red, but when I get bored in a year, I want to go either yellow or metallic purple next.

It is paint. The owner took delivery at Fremont. I believe the owner had all pieces painted before it Tesla assembled it. All pieces matched, including the trim below the doors, and the interior trim. It looked incredible in person.

Apologies if this has been asked before, but when you get a custom color, what color is displayed on the screen? E.g. what color does the car think it is? I assume that since there only a few of these (BGC, HersheyBar, GRRM, Blu), that Tesla could fairly easily accommodate displaying a different color?

Apologies if this has been asked before, but when you get a custom color, what color is displayed on the screen? E.g. what color does the car think it is? I assume that since there only a few of these (BGC, HersheyBar, GRRM, Blu), that Tesla could fairly easily accommodate displaying a different color?

The Big Gay Car thinks it is silver.

Novak Djokovic dropped off in a Model S for the US Open quarter finals

Mercedes must be furious. I was watching the US Open on ESPN2 and they briefly showed Novak Djokovic being dropped off in a Model S. As Mercedes is the official car of the US Open, the lead sponsor, and most of the players have been shown ferried to Forest Hills in Mercedes vehicles, Djokovic, the #1 seed, must be an Model S owner or fan. Clearly someone defied protocol:)

It was a hoot to see. What was most fun is that he pulled all of his tennis gear out of the frunk then closed it with one hand. Not good technique:)

If you've been watching the Open you've been subjected to an endless number of Mercedes commercials with the usual claptrap about innovation. A real laugh when the BS ads talk about their innovative touchscreen on the C class. It's a bad joke compared to Tesla.

Last edited: