Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Delivery Dates and Sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
P5608 VIN2592 was delivered on 12/31 in Seattle.

Grey performance, pano roof, 21" silver wheels, black leather, piano black interior, 27 miles on odometer & 176 miles of charge at delivery. No tech or sound packages. Due bill - parcel shelf & detail. The car arrived via direct ship in an ok but not pristine condition (minor dust / debris on the exterior and interior). The detail was added to the due bill by Tesla without my asking or even hinting that I would appreciate having it in exceptional condition!

The car is amazing, everything I hoped it would be and then some :) Thank you Tesla!!!

Congrats on the delivery!!!! Enjoy it. Can't wait to get mine in about a week.

P4996 with VIN 2547 is still sitting in NJ, where it arrived on Monday. It is hopefully being detailed and charged, though final delivery to me in PA hasn't even been scheduled yet. Two holidays and a winter storm apparently account for the fourteen-days-and-counting delivery duration since the Bill of Lading was issued on Dec 19th.

The UPS Autogistics folks were very helpful in finding the current location of the car, and will be calling me back with the shipper delivery info once that gets scheduled (hopefully today). Fortunately my DS was able to provide me with the Bill of Lading, which had the UPS Autogistics order and contact information (though they can find your car with the last six digits of the VIN).

P4996 with VIN 2547 is still sitting in NJ, where it arrived on Monday. It is hopefully being detailed and charged, though final delivery to me in PA hasn't even been scheduled yet. Two holidays and a winter storm apparently account for the fourteen-days-and-counting delivery duration since the Bill of Lading was issued on Dec 19th.

The UPS Autogistics folks were very helpful in finding the current location of the car, and will be calling me back with the shipper delivery info once that gets scheduled (hopefully today). Fortunately my DS was able to provide me with the Bill of Lading, which had the UPS Autogistics order and contact information (though they can find your car with the last six digits of the VIN).

I just spoke to my DS and my car is also sitting in NJ right now. I just want to drive up and go get it right now and test out the Supercharger in Deleware on the way home to Virginia! With that being said, my DS will be checking daily on the progress of the car and I let him know that as soon as the car is avaiable I will be avaiable for delivery.

This is getting really exciting!

was just told by my DS to forget the first delivery window of Dec 15-31.

my new delivery window is January 29 - February 12.

yay. now instead of being jazzed that I will get the car way sooner than my original "April-May" window, I'm sitting here bummed out that I'll get it a month after they first told me I would have it.

Tesla seriously needs to learn the most basic of sales and customer service mantras... UNDER-promise and OVER-deliver. it really seems like they intentionally do the opposite, creating needless frustration and dashed expectations. all completely avoidable! bizarre.

kinddog,
I got the same from my PS although my DS seems to think my car is in the next batch of ViNs to be delivered.
It is strange way to treat those that got thier finances in order so that the money was there for a Q4 delivery.

oh yeah... i took a day off of work in mid-december so that an electrician could wire up my garage. but i was out of paid days off, so i took it unpaid! adding a few hundred dollars onto an already expensive electrician. and for NO REASON whatsoever.

How did you get a hold of Autogistics? I can never get them to answer their phone. My car has been sitting in Detroit for two weeks.

Just off the phone with my supernaturally patient DS, Garrett, and, apparently, the UPS system has populated a delivery date of tomorrow (1/3) even though I've not gotten a call from the driver. I'm crossing my fingers and trying not to stare at my phone.

How did you get a hold of Autogistics? I can never get them to answer their phone. My car has been sitting in Detroit for two weeks.

I called them at the number on my Bill of Lading...866 435-2281. They answered both times I called today, and all they need is the last six of your VIN. My car is still sitting in NJ, no shipment scheduled.

All I can say is that car had better be beautifully detailed and fully charged when it arrives, or else...I guess, or else nothing, since I paid in full two weeks ago, and Tesla got their 2012 Q4 revenue.

I just spoke to my DS and my car is also sitting in NJ right now. I just want to drive up and go get it right now and test out the Supercharger in Deleware on the way home to Virginia! With that being said, my DS will be checking daily on the progress of the car and I let him know that as soon as the car is avaiable I will be avaiable for delivery.

This is getting really exciting!

My car is enjoying the party in NJ too. Delivery scheduled tentatively scheduled for this Monday, 7 Jan to Northern VA. Hopefully that date is firm.

Is there something odd about 85kwh? I didn't think the others were even available yet. Anyway, sequence may be weird because I sat on my invitation to finalize for 4 months. Didn't finalize until 12/17.

A lot of 60s got delivery buttons and windows in the past few days, so possibly yours just stood out as odd being an 85. I guess it shows that TM isn't abandoning 85s to work on 60s, but rather producing them at once. As one would expect.

P8794, assigned a 2013 ("D") Vin 3440 today with a delivery of Jan 18 - Feb 1. Was told the plant has been having a few days off post the December rush, that 3440 is just at an early stage of production, and if all goes well it would complete production around Jan 9th - 11th.

Also learned the Philadelphia service location (Norristown, PA near King of Prussia) will be open in the next couple weeks (or perhaps is already?) at least to accommodate deliveries out of that location.

85 kwh non-perf, grey exterior, black leather, obeche matte, pano roof, premium sound, tech, air suspension, kids seats, 19" wheels, and a partridge in a pear tree