Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354553343.366960.jpg
someones silver

My paperwork is about 5 days behind STxTesla's -- hopefully I'll get a FedEx package with my registration papers sometime today. Personalized plates (TXSLA) are at the tax office and insurance is covered, though!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Love the pics from Missouri! There is zero chance that I will sleep tonight :rolleyes:

My paperwork is about 5 days behind STxTesla's -- hopefully I'll get a FedEx package with my registration papers sometime today. Personalized plates (TXSLA) are at the tax office and insurance is covered, though!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Love the pics from Missouri! There is zero chance that I will sleep tonight :rolleyes:

Did you get an 8X12 paper plate for the rear of the car (instead of the strip of paper that earlier Texas deliveries were getting)? My OE rep stated that they should be packaged in Texas car deliveries now.

Ahem. Doc, you either need to be uploading more pics of your Black and Tan beauty, or OUT DRIVING IT!!!
Delivery Day! - a set on Flickr
Take that...
Actually, I expected to shoot a couple hundred, but I was doing so much driving and so many errands that I didn't have time to shoot before it got too dark.
I'll do better tomorrow, promise.

I did put about 90 miles on her today...I don't think that's too shabby! Got the range down to ~76 miles, so I needed to feed her a bit and brush out the sweat from her coat.