Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The issue here is the 60ft time of 1.8. If this is the best it can do Tesla is holding that car back off the line and releasing more power and carrying it longer. If that car can get 1.7 or better 60ft It will 10.7. Damn I’m good and still got it when it comes the 1/4miles times. I’m super pumped for people getting MSLR. I’m now kinda like I would have been fine with that over a plaid!

……………… naw plaid it is still. Lol
If (more likely when) the Plaid is doing 8s in the future, the LR will most likely be doing 10.7.

AND HECK YEAH BROTHER!🔋🔋🔋🔋🙂🙂🥂

The Taycan Turbo S traps at 129-130 mph on a dragstrip, with overboost. That's with it doing 0-60 in 2.4. Without overboost, they will be close absolutely, and the LR might well beat it.
Well it would walk a taycan but not in a 1/4mile. Without a launch, that would be a nail bitter race for sure.

Well it would walk a taycan but not in a 1/4mile. Without a launch, that would be a nail bitter race for sure.
Oh for sure. The Taycan will definitely take it in the quarter. The Taycan has the launch over the LR absolutely. But that's where the advantages end. I was referring more to highway pulls and roll-races.

Yeah same here, I’m like, had I known that, would I have picked the Plaid over the LR? Nah, the Plaid is just too bonkers. But wow, the LR is not a slow car at all.
Totally agreed! Plaid is the one.

Very impressed by the LR though. I have to say, I would never have expected the ET, and especially the trap speed.

For me adding fsd last month was a good move. With my FOMO, and leasing, it should cost me $4,500 over 36 months, better than the $7,200 it would have been via subscription. Yes subscription would have been less if used intermittently.
If you’re going to use the FSD, then it was probably a good move to add it.
I’m probably in the minority here since I have zero interest in FSD. I’m buying a plaid to drive the car, not so the car can drive me.
Edit: I’d like to try the subscription to see how the FSD works. My P100D had autopilot 1.0 so never tried FSD.

Last edited: