Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If that’s really all they do, as a Tesla shareholder I would demand they all be let go.

For a CEO that doesn’t like buttons, he keeps these people around?
Lol don't even try with this guy. As far as he's concerned Tesla can do no wrong. I agree with you, these idiots need to be replaced with something else.
Ahh I see it. I need to start paying attention to the important details hah. Thank you
Yeah, suspension setting is on Very High. I can tell. My model s looks the same on very high setting and I always park it in this setting to the cement block thingy in the parking lots

🤣🤣🤣
I can't wait to see people who are suffering in anticipation of their Xs
🤣🤣🤣
I can't wait to see people who are suffering in anticipation of their Xs
Wow, got tempted to replace my LR with Plaid just so I get my car next couple of weeks. Then I realized the price difference and now I am stuck trying to go with my brain and wait. Or go with my heart and order a plaid.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
These don’t look like all season tires 🤔

My initial comment was wrong. These ARE all season, the P Zero Elect.

They are low rolling resistance and it looks like they added in the PNCS logo meaning Pirelli Noise Canceling System.

So, looks like a great tire. Same tire as Porsche Taycan.

It’s confusing because Pirelli doesn’t include the P-Zero Elect in its online catalog.