Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't understand the methodology, it has to be region specific. I have a few car orders, for a spouse and myself. For kicks I put in an order and in 24 hours, yes 24, I have a VIN and delivery date. While my 2 month ago order still doesn't have a delivery date, but a VIN, and my long range has a VIN with a Feb place holder?

Uh, what? I would need a diagram to understand Tesla's logic on this one. What is the config? White seats and 19" wheels show less favor with the Elon.

Yeah, so it seems there are several of us with white/cf interiors (who ordered in Feb, 2021 or earlier) that have current est delivery in late Sept for EOQ rush for 3rd QTR. Thank God! Hope the dates stick and we're still good for this time frame; if so, we should be getting VINs end of Aug or beginning of Sept. 🙏 :cool:
Mine has been blank since Aug 1st. My friend didnt even know about the plaid till recently, ordered one and got a sept EDD meanwhile my 1/31 order is blank. Are you keeping tabs on the white interior orders? I tried “following” the white interior members so I could see their EDDs. Seems like my account blank is uniquely shitty?