Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay, “folks”…. What do you make of this email I just received from my local service center; specifically the reference to factory notes…. “Run Forest, run…”?

“Your car is still in transit at this time and will be arriving at the Renton service center tomorrow afternoon. It looks like there are some notes from the factory that our service team needs to work on. The earliest we can schedule you is Tuesday August 17.However my system won't let me do so at this time, so bear with me. I will let you know as soon as the car is ready for you! I will be your point of contact.”
Sounds encouraging to me. Fixing known issues that have been discussed here.

I guess I’ll have to call and ask, but I never said no to the trade in. I added all the information about it including pictures and it said the trade-in offer was pending approval before the screens changed around and now it is gone completely. Weird.
Exact same thing happened to me. I received the trade in offer when I submitted it back in March, it expired and I didn't bother resubmitting as it became apparent delivery was not happening any time soon. Received some good news this week in regards to the timing of delivery, so I resubmitted the trade in with the updated km. Just went in to check status and there is no reference to the trade in at all, the whole section has just disappeared?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Yes, I had looked at that as well, but there is no mention of the trade in there either. It shows the information on the new car and the financing, but no mention of a trade-in anywhere.
If you click on show details under the amount due section, does it show your trade value there? When I had my trade it showed a trade section, but it also showed the trade value I the list of charges. Lemme see if I can find a screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210313-081625_Chrome~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20210313-081625_Chrome~2.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 72
If you click on show details under the amount due section, does it show your trade value there? When I had my trade it showed a trade section, but it also showed the trade value I the list of charges. Lemme see if I can find a screenshot
Not on mine. It just shows the cost of the car and taxes, fees, etc. but nothing about the trade in.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
For those who are talking about White interior:
Order April 2021- Red/white/Walnut/21. EDD for last 2 days Sept 2-Sept 22.

Talked to SA he says it’s accurate and should have VIN before end of month. Crossing my fingers. Got EDD after being blank for 2 months.

The ****? You ordered 2 months after me. I guess you have 21s. Did they sucker you in to FSD?

Latest from tesla rep:

My apologies for the delay here – there has been a lot of movement going on with your vehicle in regards to what the next steps are.

So first and foremost please know that you and your vehicle are top priority to me, xxxx and the whole service and engineering team. Therefore, we’ve all been working together to make sure we come to a resolution.

They’ve definitely moved in the right direction today and have made some progress. It seems like the reason why the firmware hasn’t been fully successful it’s because we need to replace some of the wiring. All parts have been ordered BUT, I have to be honest – there is no ETC as to when those parts are going to be arriving.

However, please know that as soon as they arrive this is priority and we will get to it ASAP!

Quick question – is your 3rd party asking you to provide insurance by Monday?

Once again, thank you so much. This is by far not the most ideal situation but I truly appreciate your patience here!

(That's some crazy wire that has no ETA)
I think it’s because of Fry’s going bankrupt 🙂

The purpose of this thread is to:

Post a quick update of the most recent delivery data including the highest reported VIN (include your country if outside the USA) shown in Wiki post #2 below:

Update, 17 June 2018: @Troy says: The old Model S spreadsheet was not maintained for a long time. Therefore I expanded the Model X spreadsheet to include the Model S too. Here are the links:

Spreadsheet: Model S/X Order Tracker
Google form: MS form to enter/edit data
How to filter and sort: Youtube video
This project is managed by @Troy aka /u/Teslike

The old Model S sheet is here. It shows data until June 2018.

This is the first post In this thread. Don’t think we lived up to it’s original purpose.
Most of us have our information in our signature, so every entry is giving a quick update. We give each other a hard time once in awhile. Try to encourage some who are frustrated and tired of waiting. Celebrate members that have a delivery date and secretly hate the fact that you are not the chosen one.

Think of us posting as multitaskers.. I can’t help but come back again and again to see what is happening.