Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model S70D Obsidian Black, panoramic roof, autopilot convenience features, Grey next gen seats, Piano Black Décor
Ordered: March 13th
Confirmed: March 13th
Vin: March 14th
Entered Production: March 21st
Completed Production: March 25th
DS called to say that it was loaded on the truck for home delivery yesterday, March 31st.
DS emailed me with update on the location of my car - it had made it from Fremont to outside Flagstaff, AZ a few minutes ago.
Home delivery April 3rd! 21 days from placing the order to delivery.

Ugh, I was hoping the wait for my second Model S wouldn't be as nerve-wracking as the first time 3 years ago...I was wrong. It probably doesn't help that I sold my 60 a few weeks ago, so I've been driving a friend's 2000 Jetta, 5 speed. Or that I ordered with delayed delivery till June, to see if there was any big Model S announcement on April 1. I had the delay removed Monday, still waiting for an updated delivery window.

90D
Ordered 3/17
Confirmed 3/24
Delayed delivery removed 4/4

hi all, i updated the google doc , interesting thing is that i have vin+1 compared to OmChoudhary and few différents options,
so we can compare build time difference for 2 options
he is in UK and i'm in FR so after boat comes to europe difference will be on delivery time ( if we are on same boat :p )

forgot to post
ordered: 15 fevrier
Confirmed : 1er mars
Vin : about 9 mars
"PRE" production: vers le 16 mars ( La production de votre véhicule Tesla a débuté in English it's : "Production Queue" )
Start production: 8 avril ( Your Tesla is in production ), confirmed by email
delivery : end mai / juin