Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"Your estimated delivery window is..."
Just a quick question (I have searched the spreadsheet but I want to back up my assumption),..
How accurate has each of your initial estimates on MyTesla been?
And if inaccurate when did the window begin to line up with the actual delivery (I assume it updates as the cone of uncertainty closes).

Thanks in advance....

Mine is currently targeted at Late June - July

DoubleE, what do the screws look like? Btrflyl8e said they looked like security screws/bolts.
Someone posted this pic, it matches what's on my car
55681.jpeg

Ahhh, okay. I don't have my car yet. I have a set of security bits and live fairly close to DoubleE. I was going to see if I could help him out. I don't believe I have that bit though.
Honestly, if mine hadn't come off so easily my backup plan was to cut a slot in the screw head with a dremel and then just use a screwdriver

"Your estimated delivery window is..."
Just a quick question (I have searched the spreadsheet but I want to back up my assumption),..
How accurate has each of your initial estimates on MyTesla been?
And if inaccurate when did the window begin to line up with the actual delivery (I assume it updates as the cone of uncertainty closes).
Thanks in advance....

Mine is currently targeted at Late June - July

My first two came in before schedule. The current build scheduled for late May-June delivery. Went into production yesterday. Since I am So Cal delivery should be no later than 2nd week in June. So pretty on target. Of course it is the end of a quarter.