Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered my first S early December 5, 2013 and it was delivered March 17, 2014. Fast forward 2 years it's more likely to be 2 months of wait. Let's call it progress.
@AxelF make a zoomed copy of your last receipt for gas and frame it, I guarantee you're not going to miss the stop at the gas station (unless there is a supercharger close by)!
I live within one mile of a supercharger, I see myself going there for a quick 30 minutes for some free charge.

Reactions: vtvox
image.jpeg

@YvesV Edison or Paramus? But you'll soon see that it's hard to beat the convenience of charging at home. For that of course they need to start building our cars.
And Congrats Bonnie.

Tinton Falls, NJ... 30 minutes drive south of Edison. I had the Nema 14-50 installed two days after placing my order with cable organizers and everything. I've been so ready it's not even funny. Buying all kinds of mats, keychain, car cleaning supply... lol...

arggg talked to my DS and another DS at my SC today, the other ds said delivery on the 21, and my ds said production start this weekend delivery next week or two... all I can hear in my head is

Hey @TechGuy we might be batched together. I'm getting the any day now story too. I was confirmed one month prior to you and can't get ozzy's crazy train out of my head. LOL

Ordered my first S early December 5, 2013 and it was delivered March 17, 2014. Fast forward 2 years it's more likely to be 2 months of wait. Let's call it progress.
@AxelF make a zoomed copy of your last receipt for gas and frame it, I guarantee you're not going to miss the stop at the gas station (unless there is a supercharger close by)!
Ha! That's actually a great idea. At the very least, a phone pic of the pump's final charge.

Got good news last night, so here's my update:

75D
VIN 1442xx
Confirmed 5/18
Entered Production 6/1
Tennessee

DS said it will likely finish production next week and be on a truck. :D

Still waiting on a "in production" update - but this gets me very excited - Thanks for sharing the duo update!
Did the DS give you any idea of how long your 75D would be in transit before your pickup date?

VIN 1442**, Ordered 5-15, Confirmed 5-18, Current Status: Late June - Early July - Houston
S 70

Not yet Mailtrey... He said he'd give me delivery projections next week.

The owner advisory I worked with (also an awesome guy) told me all along he was confident of June delivery for a vehicle ordered in mid May for Tesla to squeeze as much in for Q2 as possible.

Based on how quickly it's gone into production, and what I'm reading from others on transit time, I'm cautiously optimistic of a pick up the week of the 20th. Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself.

Reactions: Mailtrey