Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We'll never know the reason why we had to wait 42+ days from confirmation to beg of production but I'm also in this wagon / 1414XX / 90D red fully loaded / email stamped 9:20am "in production".
Got good news as well. Email came at 7:22 am this morning. I have been checking my Email for the last 3 weeks and refreshing the page every hour on average with so many emotions (Sad, disappointed, angry and what not). The Email and I have been so busy all day, finally had a chance to take a peak. Guess a bunch of us went into production, so that's good news. I hope it's all down hill from here or uphill for us (whichever way you want to put it).

VIN: 141xxx
90D, Titanium
NJ delivery

4/20 ordered
4/27 confirmed
6/6 in production

FINALLY! After six grueling weeks, I finally got the "Your Model S has entered production..." Email. I guess now I can pull the trigger on all the accessories I've been eyeballing

My DS has been great but agree with everyone else but the communication from Tesla at the factory level leaves a lot to be desired. I'm guessing once our cars arrive, all will be forgiven.

Vin 1414
Confirmed 04/25
Production start 06/06
75D specs below

Let the countdown begin!

Got good news as well. Email came at 7:22 am this morning. I have been checking my Email for the last 3 weeks and refreshing the page every hour on average with so many emotions (Sad, disappointed, angry and what not). The Email and I have been so busy all day, finally had a chance to take a peak. Guess a bunch of us went into production, so that's good news. I hope it's all down hill from here or uphill for us (whichever way you want to put it).

90D, Titanium
NJ delivery

4/20 ordered
4/27 confirmed
6/6 in production[/QUOTE

90D, Titanium
NJ delivery

4/20 ordered
4/27 confirmed
6/6 in production

Congratulations! I have a NJ delivery coming too. We'll probably be on the same truck. VIN 1424XX 90D Blue. Went into production on June 4th.

I have not yet received an email but "My Tesla" account has changed from being in the "production queue" to "Your Tesla is in Production". Hopefully this is correct. Confirmed April 22, (45 days to production) VIN 1409XX, 90D Midnight Silver. So it seems like a bunch of us are lucky today. :^)

My Tesla showed "In Production" about 8 hours before I received my Email showing "In Production".

Reactions: Mailtrey
I have not yet received an email but "My Tesla" account has changed from being in the "production queue" to "Your Tesla is in Production". Hopefully this is correct. Confirmed April 22, (45 days to production) VIN 1409XX, 90D Midnight Silver. So it seems like a bunch of us are lucky today. :^)

Ahhhh. I finally found someone with a lower VIN than I have. :) (Ok, so I don't count so well. I waited 44 days from confirmation and 51 from ordering, not 51 and 58.)

Mine went into production on Saturday 6/4 according to the email. VIN is 143 confirmed order on 5/15 for a pearl white P90DL with every option except for upgraded rims.

I agree with everyone there seems to be no pattern as to how these are being slated for production. I'm sure there is some method and it makes sense to Tesla but we won't be able to figure it out.

Mine went into production on Saturday 6/4 according to the email. VIN is 143 confirmed order on 5/15 for a pearl white P90DL with every option except for upgraded rims.

I agree with everyone there seems to be no pattern as to how these are being slated for production. I'm sure there is some method and it makes sense to Tesla but we won't be able to figure it out.

Tesla Magic 8 Ball :)
8 BALL.jpg

My pickup is scheduled for Friday and I have Full nose wrap and tint scheduled as well as install of aftermarket 21 inch rims the following week. I can't wait!!!
That's awesome!! I was hoping for some good news myself!! I've been in Production since 5/20 and its starting to get a little annoying now. How can a car be in production for almost 3 weeks? SMH! :mad: