Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am too freaked to try summon in a tight spot. Are there limitations to how "tight of a spot" you allow it to handle? Only straight in/outs? I suppose it's better than me anyway, but I can't muster the courage. "So you see Mr Insurance man, my car drove itself into the wall, not me". Love your post and flying squirrel!
This garage is really tight, and there's a retaining wall directly across from it with a steep drop. It's very challenging to pull in and out of, but Summon straight out and back in was no problem. I'm a risk-taker, though!

I guess Friday's the day! Just got this email from my DS:

Look who arrived yesterday! I will schedule the Uber to pick you up around 12:15pm!
Just figured out how to post the photo.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    186.6 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
I guess Friday's the day! Just got this email from my DS:

Look who arrived yesterday! I will schedule the Uber to pick you up around 12:15pm!
Just figured out how to post the photo.

:)Thrilled that you and Middleseat are getting your cars. Don't forget the pics. Mine is in transport and might deliver next week. I'll be in town this weekend to finalize my decisions on wraps, tint, and such. Maybe I'll get to see your cars at EVS.

Reactions: Mailtrey
:)Thrilled that you and Middleseat are getting your cars. Don't forget the pics. Mine is in transport and might deliver next week. I'll be in town this weekend to finalize my decisions on wraps, tint, and such. Maybe I'll get to see your cars at EVS.

I pick up this Friday at 4 - Hope to run into some of you - Rhyder - best of luck with next weeks pickup!

Ordered 6/9 and confirmed the new 60D on June 10. Car is still in production Queue with a late July-Early August delivery date. Did have my charger installed this morning. Will post as I get updates. Anyone know since it is the 60D if I will be expected to wait longer than if I were ordering a 90?

Any Dallas orders presently waiting or have received can give a little background on the Dallas experience? I see Houston is well represented and like the other poster I cannot decide between white or silver to make my order.

love this thread and the excitement here!!

Reactions: Mailtrey
Congrats when did it enter production

Entered production 6/7/16

I am not sure why it took such a long time between confirmation and production and delivery... the wait was hard!
I wonder if the P90D part of it had influence... ie this talk of a different 90KWh battery.... could be something else... but i am certainly glad the wait is over!

good luck everyone!

Reactions: NikeWings
I have a 15% discount coupon for Abstract Ocean which I don't need as I've purchased everything I currently want. (I use their screen protectors and beautiful slimline magnetic phone holder). They are a small company with quality product (always expanding) and personal service dedicated to Tesla auto enthusiasts. Learn more here: Online Store for Tesla Model S & X Accessories | AbstractOcean.com

Please PM me if interested........I don't know if the code can be used multiple times, so first come first served and the rest can try anyway.

Enjoy your T-ride. Being a zero never felt so good!